Welcome to Gaia! ::

First round!! Will you:

Buy a lotto ticket!! 0.20491803278689 20.5% [ 50 ]
Join the Bump Contest!! 0.25819672131148 25.8% [ 63 ]
Whore the Poll!! 0.4344262295082 43.4% [ 106 ]
Donate to Migi's Quest! 0.10245901639344 10.2% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 244 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 259 260 261 > >> >>> »|

NEW!
Page: 287
Prize: 150g



CLOSED. PARTICIPANTS HAVE BEEN REFUNDED AND AWARDED CONTEST PRIZES. I ended up starting a different lotto, which is going strong and near drawing time! So..no worries. It's all good. (find my sig if you want to check it out biggrin )
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image


Hello Everyone! Welcome to my Quicky Lotto!


Besides the Lotto, I will also be holding Bump contests, Avi Contests,
Mini Lottos, A Conversation Contest, and Random Page Drawings

I heart Multitasking domokun






The Lotto prize is Gift of Goddess OR 10k
2nd and 3rd Place: Ticket Refund

(Prizes & Prices may vary for each new lotto)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image


arrow Tickets cost 215g each.
arrow There will be 70 tickets avialable, with a limit of 5 tickets per participant
arrow You must post at least ONCE in the thread.
arrow Send Trade to ME
arrow The winner will be chosen through the Random Number Generator. I will arrange it so that number one
and number 35 aren't so IMPOSSIBLE, k? No worries 3nodding
PM me if you want details.
arrow Slots fill in order. mrgreen
wahmbulance Do NOT use mules to buy extra tickets.
wahmbulance Lable the trade:
Lotto, ___tickets. Please and thank you!
wahmbulance If you do not accept your trade within three days, I will cancel it and
reopen the slots you have requested.
arrow I will draw a winner once all the slots are full.
arrow No refunds, unless I close the lotto.



I will start another one immediately following this one, so
stick around! 3nodding I'm thinking about a whip...hmm ninja


Quote:

Slots:

1-5=
buffer slots

6,7-Idiotic Idiocy
8,9- King of MS gonk
10,11- Another Pixie
12,13- TaliusMuriel
14-15- kuroneko9 wahmbulance

......70


71-76=
buffer slots




The Mini Lotto Prize is Emo Glasses, or 1.4k!

Second and Third Place: Ticket Refund

User ImageUser ImageUser Image


arrow Tickets cost 20g each
arrow There will be 100 slots, with no limit of tickets per participant.
arrow Buy 5 tickets, get the 6th one free!
arrow Label trade "Mini Lotto, __ # tickets."
wahmbulance All other rules of the 10k lotto apply here, as well.


Quote:

slots 1-10=
buffer slots
11
12
13
14
15
....100

101-110=
buffer slots




User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I will be holding an Avi Contest, Bump Contest, and Conversation Contest.







Pee Wee Avi Contest Prize is 100g

User ImageUser ImageUser Image


arrow Slots cost 55g.
arrow There will be two slots rolleyes .
arrow You must post at least three times to enter 3nodding
arrow The winner will be determined by Votes at the polls; whoever has the most votes after 30 minutes will win.
arrow I will create a waiting list, if need be.
heart If you enter three times, you can get a fourth entry, free.
arrow LABLE the trade: Pee-Wee entry fee (just cuz I like things that rhyme domokun )


Quote:

Slots:



1) Vacant
2) Vacant









Not-So-Pee Wee Avi Contest Prize: 1k
Second and Third place: Ticket Refund

User ImageUser ImageUser Image


arrow Slots cost 300g.
arrow There will be five slots.
arrow Lable the trade Not-So Pee-Wee Avi Contest.
wahmbulance You must post at least five times to enter.


Quote:


Slots:
1- Vacant
2- Vacant
3- Vacant
4- Vacant
5- Vacant







wahmbulance NOTE: I will put up the contestants all at once, when
all the slots are full. I will mark whether or not a space
is take, but I won't put the avi's up until Voting starts.
I have my reasons.





The Conversation Prize will be 500g

User ImageUser ImageUser Image




arrow The people with the longest running conversation in this thread, AND who are generally active here, will win 1k, each. This is the only contest where my opinion and judgement counts for something; it's not based on just numbers.
arrow You don't have to number anything.
arrow It has to actually be a semi-logical conversation, not just "hiya!" "I like cheeze!" "Really? I like COWS!" "HAha, I cage your cows for my CHEEZE!!" " " scream i HATE JOO."
arrow arrow Scratch that. That is a prefectly acceptable conversation. Forgive me. BUT-It mustn't be just spam. I will notice.

Top Conversers:
Kimi aw Iniaka and Idiotic Idiocy! heart



The Bump Prize is 1000g
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

arrow The person with the highest bumps by the time a lotto winner is drawn will win.
arrow I will reset the bump contest every time I renew my Lotto.
arrow There is no Entry Fee.
arrow Bumpers can also win Random Page Drawings.
wahmbulance Number your bumps or they won't count.. wahmbulance I SWEAR to GOD you must number your bumps.

stare ONE bump per post.


Top Bumpers:
Kimi Wa Inika
Idiotic Idiocy









Random Page Drawings
User ImageUser ImageUser Image


idea I will generate a random number between page one and the number of the last page of the thread.
idea Depending on my mood, I will give an amount of gold to everyone on that page, or, by random number (1st post to 15th post), narrow it down to one lucky winner.
idea The prize will be at least 25g. I'm planning on giving away at least 1k per lotto.
idea I will not win my own RPD rolleyes
idea You may not win more than five (5) times in one week (SPREAD the love, ya?)
idea The more you post, the higher the chances are that you will win, so stick around and chat.
wahmbulance The more bumping replaces chatting, the more my stare mood replaces my mrgreen mood. 4laugh



♥ NEW! I will generate a page between the current page of the thread and the page 100 pages from then. Whoever lands on that page first gets 100g, plus of minus. I will offer variations of this, like 500g for 500 pages from now, or whatever I feel like doing. I'll post which page and teh prize at the top of the page ^^

ex: We're on page 200. I generate a random number between 200 and 300, and whoever lands on that page FIRST wins the 100g. exclaim You must post at least five times to be eligible..unless I'm feeling special inside.




wahmbulance I DO notice when someone is particularly active and
friendly in my threads, and I AM a generous person...so. ninja



User ImageUser ImageUser Image

|Lotto, Bump, & RPD Intro|Past Winners|General Rules|My Quest & Donators|Announcements|Whitelist| Affiliates|Black List|

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image


Lotto

exclaim Round 1:
exclaim Round 2:
exclaim Round 3:
exclaim Round 4:
exclaim Round 5:
exclaim ...


Mini Lotto

exclaim Round 1
exclaim Round 2
exclaim Round 3
exclaim Round 4
exclaim Round 5
.....



Pee-Wee Avi Contest:


domokun Round 1:
domokun Round 2:
domokun Round 3:
domokun Round 4:
domokun Round 5:
domokun ...



Not-So-Pee-Wee Avi Contest:

domokun Round 1:
domokun Round 2:
domokun Round 3:
domokun Round 4:
domokun Round 5:
domokun ...



Bump Contest

domokun Round 1:
domokun Round 2:
domokun Round 3:
domokun Round 4:
domokun Round 5:
domokun ...



Random Page Drawings

wahmbulance 1. Idiotic Idiocy! 50g!
wahmbulance 2. Idiotic Idiocy! 50g!
wahmbulance 3. Fireytorn! 50g!
wahmbulance 4. Idiotic Idiocy! 50g!
wahmbulance 5. Fierytorn! 50g!
wahmbulance 6. Idiotic Idiocy! 50g!
wahmbulance 7. G0LD3N G414! 50g!
wahmbulance 8. Super194! 50g!
wahmbulance 9. ggable! 50g!
wahmbulance 10. mini momo! 50g!
wahmbulance 11. Pandaking52! 50g!
wahmbulance 12. smellydemoneye! 50g!
wahmbulance 13. Lily the Angel! 50g!
wahmbulance 14. Kimi wa Inaika! 50g!
wahmbulance 15. MarieDe! 50g!
wahmbulance 16 AnchuIi! 50g!
wahmbulance 17. FckMeNOWlool! 50g!
wahmbulance 18. limsuimeng88! Box of Sweets! (100g!)
wahmbulance 19. whatdangwoah! 50g!
wahmbulance 20. gokusan01! 50g!
wahmbulance ....................



Recieved Doantions

heart 1. Kimi wa Inaika 75g!
heart 2.
heart 3.
heart 4.
heart 5.
heart ...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lotto, Bump, & RPD Intro|Past Winners|General Rules|My Quest & Donators|Announcements|Whitelist| Affiliates|Black List|
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image


wahmbulance Follow Gaia's TOS
wahmbulance Send ALL trades to ME, labeling them appropriately (I.E. Donation, or Lotto, __# Slots)
wahmbulance PM me, with any questions or concerns about the thread.
wahmbulance Don't PM Migi_001.
wahmbulance DO NOT BEG. You will be warned, then Blacklisted.
wahmbulance Don't advertise. PM me if you want to become an affiliate; We'll exchange banners.
wahmbulance You are allowed to disagree with each other; I only ask that you be mature and civil if you do.
wahmbulance Dont' be unnecessarily mean or cruel, no matter if someone is breaking my rules or if they're a noob.
wahmbulance I favor literacy.
wahmbulance I do accept friend requests. mrgreen
wahmbulance Don't quote any of the first posts.


Other than that, I'm pretty chill. 3nodding



Quote:
NOTE:

If, for some some strange, unknown reason, this lotto doesnt gain popularity, I will refund everyone's gold and reward the highest bumper at the time I close the thread. I know what it's like to be bumping for a prize, only to see the thread shut down and all my time wasted; I dont intend to do that to anyone else.





DO NOT steal my letters. I SWEAR I will FIND
you and kick your pixelated little a**, Capiche?
burning_eyes
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

|Lotto, Bump, & RPD Intro|Past Winners|General Rules|My Quest & Donators|Announcements|Whitelist| Affiliates|Black List|

Fashionable Capitalist

7,100 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image


I've been on gaia since '05. I have a lot of items, 5 avis, but nothing
that really says that I've been here a while. I think it's time to put my
nose to the grindstone and get myself an item that...'shows my worth'.



wahmbulance (Pssst- This is a MULE, not a different person. I can be pretty, too!)




User Image


As you can see, the 'big ticket item' on this dream avi is the laurels ^^




As for my main avi, seacret_cie,
I am lacking one item:
Seals.
User Image

I am currently questing them, and my feet will be bare until I get them.



heart Donators 3nodding heart


Aronna -tokens and tickets!-
XDorkSceneX -mantilla Wings!-
H.E.R.O.P. Charity -1,500g!-
Clown Nosed Bucked Tooth -1,000g!-
rockIN cLOVEr -500g!-
FireWaterEarth -500g!-
angeless -750!-
~RamenLady~ -100g!-
Idiotic Idiocy -75g!-


User ImageUser ImageUser Image




User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

..Well... Im a bit whacky, much loopy, and pretty laid back. I like mostly every kind of music, from death metal
to techno to pop to some country..whatever says something, whatever can gets me grooving, whatever
challenges me vocally. I draw and paint, among other things..Here's some links to my stuff ^^


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/seacret_cie/drawings/flowerhandssmall.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/seacret_cie/drawings/paintings/struggleofman.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/seacret_cie/drawings/paintings/mountaintops.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/seacret_cie/drawings/paintings/ocean.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/seacret_cie/drawings/dyingplantman.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/seacret_cie/drawings/prettybigbugonthewall.jpg



aaand here's a pic of me and my husband:


User Image



OOORRRRRR...

User Image


aah, I guess I ought to put up a better pics.. xp .. Here we go...

User Image User Image


I am taller..mwahaha. (-Not really. He's 6'2". stare )

anyways, I like TALKING to people, so if you want to know more, let's CHAT. ^^


User ImageUser ImageUser Image

|Lotto, Bump, & RPD Intro|Past Winners|General Rules|My Quest & Donators|Announcements|Whitelist| Affiliates|Black List|
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

exclaim 7/30/07 exclaim

I have reduced the ticket price to 215g, and doubled the number of tickets in the lotto. Those of you who have already purchased a ticket at the previous price will now have TWO tickets, to be fair ^^. I'll be sending you a PM.




7/25/07

I'm back now. I'm stil a bit whacked; I've lost my voice, and I've thrown mysleeping pattern off a bit,
due to Harry Potter. ninja Other than that, I'm doing well 3nodding



7/20/07

I'm sick. I'll try to be on when I can.

7/13/07

I'm making avi art now- surprised


7/9/07

-I've added Avi contests, and a conversation contest. I wont be doing any more RPD until the conversations get going- hey. I told you about my moods.


-Idiotic Idiocy is now a Mod. Listen to her.

7/8-9/07

-Well, as it turns out, opening a thread at... 12:30 or so AM doesnt make for a lot of traffic. I have bumped for three pages and I am going to go to sleep now, and check in on this in the morning. You're welcomed to chat among yourselves if I am gone, and I'll get to the trades as soon as I wake up (which will be about..1:00PM Pacific costal time xd )

I can't wait to get this started!
-Out-


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


7/8/07

-I'm posting the thread!! I tried to get my thread moved, but the guy took too long.. sweatdrop I know he's busy, so no worries 3nodding

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


7/8/07

-I've decided to start a mini-quest for a Joker Wand heart

User Image


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


7/7/07

-It's 4:55AM....and I'm still doing this. gonk
eek 777. Cool.


User ImageUser ImageUser Image

|Lotto, Bump, & RPD Intro|Past Winners|General Rules|My Quest & Donators|Announcements|Whitelist| Affiliates|Black List|

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image


heart Gokusan01 heart
XDorkSceneX
Idiotic Idiocy -IS MOD-
Kimi wa Inaika








User ImageUser ImageUser Image

|Lotto, Bump, & RPD Intro|Past Winners|General Rules|My Quest & Donators|Announcements|Whitelist| Affiliates|Black List|
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image



My Banner
(If you like me, take it with you!)

Quote:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=29438821#1258533719][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/seacret_cie/Gaia/Letters/lottobanner.jpg[/img][/url]

Make me banners? 3nodding









User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image


User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.






User ImageUser ImageUser Image

|Lotto, Bump, & RPD Intro|Past Winners|General Rules|My Quest & Donators|Announcements|Whitelist| Affiliates|Black List|
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image


No one! mrgreen









User ImageUser ImageUser Image

|Lotto, Bump, & RPD Intro|Past Winners|General Rules|My Quest & Donators|Announcements|Whitelist| Affiliates|Black List|

User Image

We are now open!
I wuffish Cie!
XDDD

Yes, I SO edited this post! xp

Bump-1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//