RagnaLoad
(?)Community Member
- Posted: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 11:58:07 +0000
Welcome To My Lottery
> : Ok there will be two lottery for us here the Main and Sub Lottery : <
> : Rules : <
Feel free to pm me to add some rules
I don't do refund if not necessary
Be nice to my thread
Bump
I have the price on my hand
Donate
Follow the ToS
No bad words
> : The Main Lotto : <
About The Main Lottto
Lotto ticket cost 25 gold
There are 6,000 tickets for sale
If buying lotto ticket please label it with CoCo
After all the tickets are sold
I will generate number using gaia random number
The generated number will be winner that will take home the prize
Ofcourse the winner will take CoCo Plushie.
All profit will go directly to my quest
I think i deserve the profit for the patience and hardwork doing this
> : The Bumping Galore : <
About The Bumping Galore
The highest bumper will get 25,000 at the end of the lotto.
Number our bump
> : Highest Bumper : <
usernametaken27 - 86 Bumps
> : Visit My Sub Lotto : <
About the Sub Lotto
Almost 50% of the tickets are sold there
Here's The Link :
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29238713& > : Ok there will be two lottery for us here the Main and Sub Lottery : <
> : Rules : <
Feel free to pm me to add some rules
I don't do refund if not necessary
Be nice to my thread
Bump
I have the price on my hand
Donate
Follow the ToS
No bad words
> : The Main Lotto : <
About The Main Lottto
Lotto ticket cost 25 gold
There are 6,000 tickets for sale
If buying lotto ticket please label it with CoCo
After all the tickets are sold
I will generate number using gaia random number
The generated number will be winner that will take home the prize
Ofcourse the winner will take CoCo Plushie.
All profit will go directly to my quest
I think i deserve the profit for the patience and hardwork doing this
> : The Bumping Galore : <
About The Bumping Galore
The highest bumper will get 25,000 at the end of the lotto.
Number our bump
> : Highest Bumper : <
usernametaken27 - 86 Bumps
> : Visit My Sub Lotto : <
About the Sub Lotto
Almost 50% of the tickets are sold there
Here's The Link :

