|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:56 pm
As you reach the highest point of the mountains, you have a view of the whole city, suburbs, downtown, the waterfront, all of it. You look around the landscape on the peak itself. It seems the tip has been flattened, almost to make a small grassy area to sit. In the center there is a fire pit, surrounded by benches. This area must be to hang-out, or have city-wide get togethers, you can see it would fit.
Provide date and name of event to plan event when you PM me. Also, I need to know if it's private (party) or public, (social city-wide get together), etc. Also, If something needs to be added, (balloons, etc.)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:37 pm
Sean wheezes as he climbs the mountain, he stumbles every few seconds. He thinks of turning back, but can see he only has about thirty feet to go until he reaches the peak. He stumbles and chokes up those last thirty feet, and collapses at the top, as much with relief as with exhaustion. He crawls over to a bench, and lays down on it, trying to catch his breath before the long hike down.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:06 pm
Once Sean has caught his breath, he goes to the edge of the peak, and gazes down at the meters he has to descend. Seeing how long it would take, Sean almost starts to cry.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:27 pm
Sean reluctantly heads down the mountain, realizing he has only a few hours to get back to town before he will be trapped in the dark. OoC: Will not arrive in town until tomorrow morning.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:44 am
"Hello, all!" Emily shouted at the top of the mountain, "I guess I should wait and see if people come ..." She sat on a rock.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:54 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! *throws confetti*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
C h e r R Y x H e a r t s
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:21 am
"Yaaaaay! Hi neighboor!" shouts Emily.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:16 am
"Soo ... not too many people showed up ... actually, only one person showed up. Maybe I can see if I can get the party extended one more day!" Emily said to Halaina.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
C h e r R Y x H e a r t s
|
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:32 am
"This is uh...pretty awesome party ya got here Em"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:50 am
"Soo ... oh! I know! Let's eat food!" shouts Emily. She runs over to the table filled with food and starts totally pigging out.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:11 pm
Katrina walks towards Emily, "Hey I heard about your party here and I just had to come!" Katrina hands Emily a box wrapped up all pretty like in blue wrapping paper with a single white ribbin tieing it all together with a beautiful bow on top, "I thought I should bring you a gift..."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:20 pm
Emily took the pretty box and said, "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I wonder what it could be ..." She opened the box and found ...
OoC: *gasp*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:37 pm
Katrina said, "I thought you would like it..." OoC: It's your birthday and this is your party... Ofcourse you need a present! xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:50 pm
"I'm slowly opening the present ... I wonder what it could be ..." Emily said.
OoC: You choose what it is!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|