Welcome to Gaia! ::


User Image


Okay this is my shop and though I drew everything that will be here but all credit goes to the creators of sims one and two. Why? Because this is a sim pixel pet shop on gaia. I named it the "dollhouse" simulation since that was one of the original names for the sims. Okay now that I have made that clear I wish you a nice enjoyable time in my shop and the rest of your stay on gaia is satisfying as well. Oh and one more thing . . . if you wish to give CONSTRUCTIVE critisism pm me, thankyou. You may personal message me at anytime (with the exception of ordering) unless I say otherwise.

This shop is a place where you must rp no exceptions. Before you get a sim make sure to read the rules and info about this shop.

You must have a plot of land to order sims plots are sold at flatsales. Below is how you order a sim.


*The order form below is for the individial sims you buy after I confirm you have bought a plot from the flatsale. Do not use this form for the flatsale. During the flatsale simply type *claim plot* and send 100g. Plots give you the right to buy additional sims at any time. They cost 200g a peice*

Sim orderform

Owner name-
Sim name-
Sim Gender-
Haircolor-
Hairstyle-
Stage-


Here are the hairstyles the examples are in the teen stage but they are edited for all stages.
User Image
I didn't mean to be sexist or anything I just can't make guys hair. For now it only comes in the default style.

No hair color examples just describe what you want xD

List of people who want to be pmed when the shop opens:
1.Sailormoonshine1234
2.~.Meepy.Nitemare.~
3.Randomnosity
4.Xpressionless
5. Pain3


Shop setup
post#1= Intro, setup, story
post#2= Updates, news, preveiws
post#3= Caring for your sim
post#4= Shop rules, Jail
post#5=Current owners, journals
post#6= Auction links, flatsale info
post#7= Shopping mall
post#8= School, jobs
post#9= Hospital- sick, breeding
post#10= pet shop, training, breeding
post#11= Appreciations
News
none . . .

User Image
Updates
none . . .
User Image
Previews
nope . . .
Caring for you sim
1.Aging
Each sim has the potential to grow up through seven stages. The stages are baby, toddler, child, teen, adult, elder, and death. Your sim doesn't have to grow old or die if you don't want it to. While it is an adult you may ask me to freeze its growth. If you decide to freeze its growth and you don't have any other unfrozen sims in your home you will have to save the image on your own server. (Pm or post if you don't know how to do this and I will gladly explain.)

There are two modes that you can use in this store; gaia pet mode and sim game mode. If you play gaia pet mode you will raise the sim yourself as if you were there parent. If you play sim game mode you have multiple sims and all babies, toddlers and children will need an adult to supervise them. With this mode you rp as if you are the sims. You can change modes at any time.

Role play is REQUIRED you may not have a sim if you won't roleplay it. I will take away neglected sims. This shop is a heavy roleplay because I update everyday. Everything is updated including what your sim is wearing (if they have multiple outfits, their relationship bars, and their mood bars. As you can imagine this will be a lot of work so I expect to see some results.

User Image
stage1= baby stage- lasts two days- This stage is only available in sim game mode when a pregnant female sim bears a child. This stage is rather short because during it there is little you can do. Baby sims need to be fed with bottles everyday and their diaper will need to be changed but other than that there is no other care required.

stage2= toddler stage- lasts four days- This stage is available for both modes and requires a little bit more care then the baby stage. While in this stage your sim needs to learn to walk, and be potty trained. (To find out more on how to do this go to the sim preschool.) At this age your sim will need bottles and jars of squashed food to eat.

stage3= child stage- lasts seven days- If your sim is kept in a good mood they will go to school automatically if not they can't be sent to school so make sure to keep them in a good mood. Just like the stage before this one death isn't an issue (young sims can't die) but they can be taken away by the social worker. Grades will drop is you don't tell your sim child to do there homework every day. At this stage they will need solid foods and normal drinks

stage4= teenager stage- lasts fourteen days- Crushes, school dances, and more friends than you can count. At this stage your sim will crave lots of rping and attention but make sure they go to school and get their homework done too!

stage5= adult stage- lasts 21 days- Now it's time to decide what to do with your sim's life. Will your sim try for a family, popularity, a job, or just leap from one romance to the next?

stage6= elder- lasts random amount of days- Your sim has grown old and it aches all over and is constantly staring at an old photo album remembering old times. Make your sim as comfortable and happy as possible so it can remember a fufilled life in the next one.

stage7= death- your sim is now free to relax and do whatever it wants. Will it haunt the living, watch over its family, or pass on into the next life.

User Image
2. The Carebox

User Image
This is an example of a possible carebox (of course not a survive able one because it only has one room and no furniture)
1. Gender signs- see the stange pink sign at the top of the carebox? Well that is a gender sign it tells you whether the sim inside is male or female (if you couldn't tell already XP. . . Just incase you aren't familiar with gender signs I made them color coded. The girls' signs are pink the boys' signs are blue.

2. Emotion- see the face below this sims' name it shows how its feeling. In the example it is bored there are many diffrent emotions a sim can feel depending upon its enviroment and how much care its been given. Look at the box to the right it has a key to tell you what emotion your sim is feeling so if you don't know you can check here.

bored- your sim has grown bored of its sorroundings try buying it something new it wants.
sad- it never gets anything new to play with life is starting to seem so pointless.
happy- Life is great for your sim
very happy- Life is almost perfect for your sim it is constantly recieving new treats from you and you rp all the time!
content- things could be better but they aren't at all bad
alone- you haven't been rping enough your sim feels lonely
mad- how could you have left it alone this long it feels despised and useless.


3. Need Bars- what does your sim need? Check the bars to see. The first is red it stands for health, the second is green it stands for food, the third is blue it stands for drinks and the fourth is purple it stands for happiness.
You don't need to worry about the bars unless they go past halfway down it isn't nessessary for them to be full all the time.

4. Inventory- last you have your inventory it expands or shrinks to fit the amount of items you have.

User Image

Understanding your journal
Below is a sample journal and explanation please read before asking questions about your journal.

[shop banner linked to main thread]
This journal belongs to [insert name here] please do not post here unless you are given permission by the owner. Also if you want a pixel pet like this go to the main thread DON'T ask for one here.

Sally's relationships:
User Image

Sally wants:
Icecream and a teddy bear
Sally says: I'm so happy with my new room!

Important dates:
6/30/05 Sally was born
7/1/05 learned to walk
(ect)

(sample ends here) Okay so my post in the journal is small and simple but it is also important. It tells you what your sim wants or needs, relationships with other sims and dates that something important happened. Just like your sim in the carebox I update my post in the journals everyday which makes it easy to see relationships progress.

If you look at the relationships you will notice two numbers the top one is shor term realtion ship (how your sim is feeling right then) and your long term relationship bar is on the bottom. Also if you look in each relationship "bubble" you will see an emotion. These "emotions tell you how much your sim likes another sim (you must rp with that sim for it to change) here is a relationship key:
User Image
Store Rules
Any offense to the rules will result in a penalty (go to the jail section below to see these penalties)
1. Flaming me or people within my shop's walls (constructive critism is okay if you pm me to talk about it.
2. Don't PM me spam. You can pm me to talk or ask questions but not with spam. If you wish to spam do so on the thread.
3. DON'T STEAL MY PIXELS no pirating
4. You must RP don't buy if you won't rp
User Image

Jail
First or Minor Offence
Offences made here aren't all THAT bad it's more like a warning not to do it again you can still join in at the shop and have even be taken off the list soon as long as you behave yourself.

Temperary Banishment
Okay you have made me mad I don't want to see you for awhile . . . your name will most likely stay here forever as a reminder. If you have a sim it shall be frozen until you are allowed to come back.

Jail time complete banishment
I never want to see you again your name will be here forever and if you have a sim it will be confinscated and put in jail (picture will be made if needed)
Current owners
owner name linked to journal/ name/ stage/ gender
Xpressionless/ Evelyn, Phoenix, Amala/ adult, toddler, toddler/ Female(all)

baby_gwing / Aya, Koji / adult, toddler/ Female, male

Randomnosity /Lolina, Joel/ Adult, Toddler/ Female, male

MoonRazor/

Ilusen/





Auction Links
Rare sims will be auctioned off at links listed here. Currently there have been no auctions therefore there are no links.



Auction rules-

1. No stealing art
2. No flaming
3. Don't make people pity you or fear you in order to get them to not bid
4. Don't post before or after the auction's time limit.
5. All shop rules apply at auction thread

User Image

Flatsales
Hopefully one today . . . five plots will be available. Starts as soon as I say go AND expressionless has ordered. I know it isn't fair a shop owner playing favorites but the shop wouldn't be open for quite awhile more if it wasn't for her. Also the four remaining slots are first some first serve. I will mail the people on the list that it has started but that does not guarentee them anything.



Also if you are going to include items use item order forms. The rules for flatsles are the same as auctions.

The first flatsale will start once the thread has oppened and I post go..
The Mall

So that each house is as unique as possible I've made a color key so you could customize your furniture. Be as specific as possible to give your house the perfect look. You can even pick a seperate color for the pillow, mattress, and sheets on a bed while picking a specific wood coloring. This color code also works for flooring, and wall paper. Carpet costs 20g and wood flooring costs 50g per room. Add-on rooms cost 100g a peice and you start oout with one room.
User Image
Furniture is organized into six groups; comfort, surfaces, entertainment, decorative, appliances, and plumming.

User Image
I don't really mind how furniture is ordered as long as the total is added up. If you don't tell me what color you want something it will be the color in the example. If you only give one color for for an object I will pick the shades of that color. Lastly if you want the colors to be up to me simply say "randomize".
Furniture is important. Without the right furniture your sim will be unhappy. ((Examples: no toilet= pees on floor, No refrigerator= food spoils, No stove or microwave= food isn't as filling, ect.))

User Image

Next comes the grocery store which is organised into three groups; sweets, healthy and baby/toddler foods.


User Image
You will notice that for some foods there are diffrent colors this is just to give people diffrent choices you do not have to specify which color you want. It is only an option if you want it to be. Also you will notice the bottle and baby food, the bottle is for babbies only and the baby food is for tots.
User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image*Elder wear coming later*

Clothes are seperated by age and gender. There are no clothes for babies, tots, and the dead. You may however ask for diffrent colors of the clothes for those stages is absolutely free. Clothes are expensive because I will change what your sim is wearing EVERY DAY if you have more than one set of clothes. The day before you may plan what you want to wear by telling me. You will also notice that each outfit appears to only come in one color. However this isn't true. They come in ANY color you want you just have to say which you want. Example: A very pale blue long-sleeve shirt.
School
Child and teen sims will need to go to school. They will go each day automatically if they are happy therefore keeping their grades high. Later on I will add an RP for those who want to roleplay their child's education but for now I don't think it is needed.

You can also send toddlers to school to help them learn skills needed to move on such as potty training, talking, and walking. If they aren't potty trained at this stage they will have accidents all over your house frequently, If they are not taught to talk they won't be able to build friendships with people, and if they can't walk they won't be able to do much of anything at all. These skills can aldo be learned if you rp them being taught in your journal. Your sim can only earn one skill a day.



Jobs
*Coming later once I figure it out how I should do this xD*
Hospital

The hospital is a place for sick or pregnant sims. Sick sims stay here when they have been neglected too long and are on the verge of dying. Pregnant sims come here to have their children.

Baby insurance
Pretty much breeding but I thought that sounded kind of wrong. Before you have a baby in this shop you pay for a hospital room (200g)
if there are none available your sim won't get pregnant. (Your sim will only have a baby if you book a room).

room 101- empty

room 102- empty

room 103- empty


Also I thought somebody might ask if they could raise two sims of opposite genders and have them have babies later. My answer is only if you give them seperate houses if not I will assume them brother and sister.

Once two sims are married you may either combine the two houses or leaver one empty for the child to live in when it grows up.

What about gayness? The answer is no I'm sorry but it is against my morals and makes me very queesy to think about. I'm extremely closed minded on these things. If two people of the same gender were meant to be toghethetr they would be able to have children.
Pets
Still working out the kinks
Appreciations
This is pretty much the shops "whitelist". It goes to people who help out this shop. They are the people I appreciate hence the name.

1. Xpressionless- An amazing bumper and kind person who is really helping me get this shop done. Her hard work and effort truly inspires me. heart

2.Bob Dobbs- For donating a trunk to the store. It was a pleasant suprise I love to see people enthusiastic about my shop.
About Me

User ImageHmm . . . well to start off this is my shop. xD My original mini sims shop was created months ago back when I couldn't draw or run a shop. It died from lack of interest -.-; needless to say. I'm still not a very good artist but I hope a bit of creativity can make up for that. I'm a fairly old gaian I've been playing since March 7, 2004. I remember when their were two towns and nothing in between. *sigh* Though on gaia for a long time I've never managed to earn much gold. My horns are my most valuable possession and I bought them back when they were worth 6k. My home life leaves much to be disired and it often stresses me.

Dislikes
People who forget to pay for my art. Believe it or not running a pixel shop is very time consuming. Without these costing a rather high ammount I can't be sure that people really want them. Besides it is nice to get some profit after hours worth of updating.
I also hate disrespectful n00bs. The ones who wine, complain, and beg for free pixels. I especially hate the ones who think we should earn more gold effortlessly. Their selfish desires would ruin our economy.

Likes
I love when people like Xpressionless take a great interest in my shop and bump it many times while supporting me. Without her I would of never oppened this shop. I also appreciate a gaian named BluUPoP who taught me how to host images in my very first shop. Oh how I miss her, she has left gaia without saying goodbye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//