Rules:
1. Obey gaia rules
2. NO BEGGING
3. No page streching
4. Read ALL the rules
5. There are certain guidlines which your quest must follow [see below]
6. If you want to apply, you MUST put 'It was the ducks! ninja ' as the answer to the last question.
7. Be grateful, thank me in some way.
8. You must also put a random film (yes, I'm English, for the Americans, this means movie) quote in your application. If you can't think of any, please put 'Who is Jack?'
Guidelines:
1) Your quest must be AT LEAST 15 pages long.
2) You must have been on gaia for AT LEAST 2 weeks.
3) You must have AT LEAST 500 posts (this is not set in stone, so if you have a little less than 500, please still apply.)
4) I will not donate to quests I feel are not worthwhile. (e.g. Halo, gold or all shop items etc.)
5) If I do not feel I should donate to your quest, I will at least bump.
6) In the link to quest question, don't just put 'in my sig', put a link.
7) I will give you 2 chances to get this right, then you go on the ban list.
Application:
Gaian name:
What you are questing for:
Link to quest:
Number of pages:
Date joined:
Number of posts (gaia in general):
Who made you do it?:
Ban List [let's keep it empty]: