Welcome to Gaia! ::

Draw me some ******** avi art! D:

OK! :D 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
I can't draw... (too bad! D:) 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Lysdexic Lolerskate is the best person ever and I will draw a veritable cornucopia of art for her! :D 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 131 132 133 > >> >>> »|

we moved: Click here
announcements


announcements:

:May 13, 2007:May donation items are out. WE ARE GOING TO BE MOVING THE THREAD TO THE QUEST/CHARITY SECTION UNDER THE GAIA EXCHANGE. I WILL POST NEW LINK AND UPDATE BANNER LINKS AS WELL AS CHANGE THE FIRST POST TO THE NEW LOCATION. THIS IS TO GET SOME MORE PEOPLE. smile THANKS! <3
:May 13, 2007:The monthly items are about to be released. Get ready for letter giveaways! Also, I'm collecting Flowers, Mimzys, Trash, Bugs, etc. And the person who gives me the most by the end of the month will get 10k! biggrin ALSO, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! AND, we have an Art section where you I can put avatar art or art of any kind there and then vote on which one is the best! biggrin fun fun. Winner gets 1k. Um...I think that's all. D:
:May 10, 2007: Fenrir Fenris is now Lysdexic Lolerskate. biggrin
:May 7, 2007: Chuck Norris has been added to the Donations post. X3 And my monthly trash collection event has begun! Details in the Events Post!!
:May 6, 2007: New "Weekly Debate" contest has been added in the Monthly Special post! Look there for details and prize info!
:May 4, 2007: WE HIT 100 PAGES! Woo! biggrin Also, Tokidoki Pets is open!
:May 1, 2007: Happy May Day! Also, it's a new month, a new monthly special is up for grabs! Check below. Also, I'm setting up a feedable/breedables shop with a friend. I'll link you to us once we get it all set up! smile
:April 27, 2007: The ClutterFairy's Avatar Shop has been added under the Lotto. Go check it out!
:April 26, 2007: A new link was added. Wicca--Blessed Be Guild was added! Check them out! It's a great guild!
:April 26, 2007: Important people section has been added. Please look at. Also, check the new note on donating to the charity.
:April 26, 2007: New banners have been added!
:April 25, 2007: Lotto is up and running. Link has been added.
:April 25, 2007: Lost in the Clutter is open for business.





Intro | Announcements | About the Charity | Events | Donations | Donators | Lotto | Links | Blacklist | Reserved
About the Charity


Pretty much, I am here to help you out. All you have to do is stick around and keep the thread active. You might get something. Extra items and gold will be given out at random moments during the "Monthly Special".

The key words to getting a item and/or gold are: active, respective, kind, groovy, generous, safe.

I'm collecting:
-Mimzys
-Trash
-Flowers
-Bugs

Whoever brings me the most of these by the end of the month will get 10k or more. smile

User Image
--☆☆--

Quote:
Q. How do I get items?


A. By staying active in the thread and being those 6 keywords above. Be kind and respectful to me and the other people of the thread. Stay active, keep the thread alive. This thread is in the chatterbox so active people is a must. Also, if you have some items lying around and feel like donating, that covers the generous part. Generous actions result in generous karma.

Quote:
Q. What are you donating? This seems strange...


A. As said earlier, I'm here for you. I am a kind person and I want to help people out. I know questing is hard and I'd like to do my part to help out so I'll be giving out random items and gold to active people and such. You know how it goes.

Quote:
Q. What do you mean by "extra items will be given out randomly during The Monthly Special?"


A. The Monthly Special are just fun little games that will happen and change usually every month or so. With these events there will be a goal or requirements that one must do to be eligible to receive an extra item (most likely a sealed letter) during that event. The requirements aren't hard and a lot of the times it means solving a riddle or doing things around Gaia. All events will be put on the "Announcements" post and only during an event will you be able to get an extra item. I'm not made of items, hehe. Rules for each event will be on the 4th post and they must be followed if you want an extra item!




Intro | Announcements | About the Charity | Events | Donations | Donators | Lotto | Links | Blacklist | Reserved
Specials


Monthly Letter Special: April Showers Bring May Flowers


User Image
User Image
This month:

would you like a monthly letter?
read carefully for details...





How to Enter

This month, the theme is "April Showers Bring May Flowers". An unofficial rule is to go and give someone a flower. 3nodding Now, the official rules. In order to be elegibile to recieve a new monthly letter (May) you need to tell me which sonnet by William Shakespeare refers to "Summer". Also, I want you to pick one line from "Sunflower Sutra" by Allen Ginsberg and post it here in the thread. It'd be cool if everyone posted lines in order, but I'm not asking that. Just a line or two that you like. smile Please DO NOT post the sonnet answer in the thread. PM it to me. smile (At least I'm not making you do an algebra problem.)


prizes

Prizes for this month include a sealed letter (May). I won't just throw these all around. They are to be given to the gaian who best shows those 6 keywords i talked about earlier. Active, respectful, etc. The gaian who shows the most towards those will get the letter. smile Generous donations and active bumping are big helps! As well as being absolutely groovy! Thanks! Also, profile comments are nice, but not required this month.


------------------------------------------------------

Want some extra gold?

April Showers Bring May Flowers: So this month, starting on May 7th I'm going to collect trash, flowers, bugs, and inks and whoever gives me the most flowers, bugs, trash, inks, etc. by the end of the month, they will receive a prize of at least 10k! biggrin I'm not going to post who has the most items because I'm just that kind of person. :3 Good luck!

I'm also collecting Mimzys...


----------------------------------------------
Want some extra gold (again)?

Each month, I'll choose a monthly bumper who has bumped a lot. And I'll give them 1-4k depending on how much they bumped. XD Just a thank you for keeping the thread active!


Intro | Announcements | About the Charity | Events | Donations | Donators | Lotto | Links | Blacklist | Reserved
People I've Donated To

hopeless.x.romantic (1000 gold)
DarkBunnykins (1000 gold)
The_Blessed_Mule (1000 gold)
Dazed_Damsel (500 gold)
xx_BlackRoseAngel_xx (500 gold)
xx_BlackRoseAngel_xx April 2007 Letter





Intro | Announcements | About the Charity | Events | Donations | Donators | Lotto | Links | Blacklist | Reserved
User Image
Donators:


*NOTE TO DONATORS: Please send donations to Clutter Fairy. She is the manager of all items and gold for the charity. Thank you.

any donations are great. Items, gold, unwanted things, etc. Thank you. I really appreciate any donation, no matter how big or small, from the bottom of my heart.

donators:
La Rin
AN!ME_GURL
The_Blessed_Mule (Wicca: Blessed Be Guild)
Marek Thade
Choir-Angel
Melodic Silence
dark_angel_32189
Atekius





Now all bumpers can join in Chuck Norris' quest to rule the world! All donators that donate 500 gold or more will be placed upon the oh-so-holy Chuck Norris! biggrin

User Image

Intro | Announcements | About the Charity | Events | Donations | Donators | Lotto | Links | Blacklist | Reserved
Lost in the Clutter: Art

User Image
User Image
I love avatar art. With a passion. So, if you draw avatar art for me, or make a doll edit, or some kind of groovy art I'll put it up here. And every month or so, I'll give the person with the best avatar art a cool little prize of 1000 gold. smile So get you'r pencils and tablets and mouses moving because Lost in the Clutter Art is here!


---------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. By: xx_BlackRoseAngel_xx User Image By: Dental Disaster





Intro | Announcements | About the Charity | Events | Donations | Donators | Lotto | Links | Blacklist | Reserved
User Image
User Image
Affiliates


If you have a shop, quest thread, guild, etc. that you want me to link and advertise here, I will. Please send me a PM with the banner and code and I'll put it up there. I will also have a current "hot pick" thread to go to. Try to go there if you get a chance. smile Thanks!


Fenrir's Hot Pick!


User Image


Merry meet! We're a very active community based Wiccan Guild, who love discussions of all kinds, and pride ourselves in being one of the few Public Wiccan Guilds in the Gaia Guilds Network.

Currently, we have a role-playing forum, an academy/ online book of shadows, various contests: lotto, fiction, avatar and poetry. We have a scrapbook of previous Sabbats: poems, fiction, rituals, and guild newsletters. We have help on 'real-life' issues - we're friendly - always more than happy to help members. There's a guild birthday service, so you get gifts on your special day, we throw parties for guild events... The list goes on.

We've got some great positive feedback; to view it, head along to our Guild Representative's profile.

Join us today, and get ready to teach and learn. See you there.

---------------------------


LINKS:


User Image

Wicca: Blessed Be

User Image
Fenrir's Sealed Letter Quest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A fantastic graphics shop by Mikki Neko. She made the banners for all of Lost in the Clutter's things. smile Go check her out!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hopeless.x.Romantic and Fenrir Fenris' Feedable/Breedable Pet Shop!


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Amazing Kate--A Memorial Thread"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Link us!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/yuhz37][img]http://tinyurl.com/22kall[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/yuhz37][img]http://tinyurl.com/325kth[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/yuhz37][img]http://tinyurl.com/2kj6ch[/img][/url]






Intro | Announcements | About the Charity | Events | Donations | Donators | Lotto | Affiliates | Blacklist | Reserved
b l a c k l i s t (and all that is bad!) stupid fux D: gonk


[x] kynephrus

[x]
maleman1
User Image


[x] Shikatsei



Intro | Announcements | About the Charity | Events | Donations | Donators | Lotto | Affiliates | Blacklist | Reserved
Important People: The Mod Squad


The following people are incredibly important to me and therefore deserve the highest amount of respect. biggrin Be nice to them please!

User Image Clutter Fairy (Manager) User Image Aurellion (Friend and Affiliate)

User Image xx_BlackRoseAngel_xx (Advertising) User ImageLysdexic Lolerskate (Creator/Owner)



Think you can help the Charity grow? Have connections? Good at networking? Send me a PM to join the Mod Squad of Lost in the Clutter!





Intro | Announcements | About the Charity | Events | Donations | Donators | Lotto | Affiliates | Blacklist | Mod Squad
We're now open!
first post heart

Hallowed Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Partygoer 500
You just reached...


i would change the title if i were you...
User Image



...a new level of retardation

Eloquent Kitten

Hello there~
Hello. How is everyone?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//