Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO YOU HAVE AIDS

YUS. 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

buy some art kthnxbai. ♥

Hey guys! This is a joint art thread for the artses of hopeless.x.romantic and FenrirFenris! I think we offer so pretty good art with prety good prices, so if you want any kind of art - OCs, Avatar, Dream Avatar, whatever - then read on!

+Index+
-Intro-
-Fenris' Art-
-Hope's Art-
-Hope's Breedables-
-Hopes Pixels-
-Prices-
-Reserved-
-Events-
-Reserved-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Hello ♪♪

★ I'm Fenris and I have created this space to
provide you with pleasabe and enjoyable art found only
on this here thread. I am a big anime fan, as most of
you are, and I enjoy doing fan art as well as doing my
own original art and avatar art. smile Please feel free
to look through some of my things and hopefully order
a piece or two. I can work with digital or traditional
mediums, though I warn you that my digital art takes
a while, but I will do my best. I enjoy line art a lot
but I can color things if you insist. Thanks ★



EXAMPLES! {please do not steal them. That makes me sad and then I'll have to hunt you down and kill you. smile } Please note that most of these are older pieces, so just keep that in mind. smile


|One||Two||Three||Four||Five||Six||Seven||Eight|

I'll do:
-OC's
-Fan art from your favorite manga/anime
-Avatar Art (Current or dream)
-Just plain good old fashion original art
-Partner (Whether Friendship or Love) Pictures (Heterosexual or Homosexual Pairs are OK for "love" pictures)

I won't do:
-OmG Pr0n
-Smuty smutness
-Dirty dirty untasteful s**t
-Offensive material (racial or sexist)


--------------

For Ordering, please PM me this form filled out completely. If you post the order in the thread, I will not accept it.


Username:
Type of Art: (Full body, Torso, Head Shot)
Colour: Y/N
Who is the art of: (Put username. If this is a dream avatar picture, please include a picture of the dream avatar. If this is an OC, please put a description of your character.)


Once you PM me, I will send a confirmation PM and get started. smile I will PM price too and we will do the trade when I have completed the piece.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hullo!


I'm hopeless.x.romantic, but you can call me Hope. I do artses. 8D

I do mostly digital media by now (tablet love! ♥ ) but I could
do some traditional if anyone wanted it (which no one does).
What follows are examples of my work. Then I tell you what
kinds of art are available. Then I write 'I have eighteen ducks
of steel' in another language. Then I'm done. n__n~

User Image
Examples!

Digital Fullbody: [ I ] [ II ] [ III ]

Digital Bust: [ I ] [ II ] [ III ] [ IV ]

Digital Chibi: [ I ]

Inked Lineart [ I ] [ II ] [ III ]
Of course, I'll be much neater with my lineart
scanning than that - I care about my customers. :3


What I Offer!

I will draw...
-OCs
-Dream Avatars
-Het & Same Sex Couples

I won't draw...
-Extremely cluttered avatars
-More than four people in one drawing
-Offensive/Pornographic Artwork

Jeg har atten and av stål!


Please post the following form in the thread. I'll pretty much be checking every page, so don't worry about me losing it. But if I get online and I don't quote it with a reply, then kindly let me know which page it was on so I can check it out. :3


[color=hotpink]
[b]Username:[/b] [your username]
[b]Type of Art:[/b] [Check out my prices chart and quote *directly* from there.]
[b]Featuring:[/b] [Who am I drawing? Put a username, or if it's a dream avatar please post a picture. For OCs, give me a *good* description of the character, including clothing preferences and a short bit about personality. Be aware that I will draw the avatar as I see it when I begin the drawing. If you want a specific outfit, just give me a tektek picture so it won't change.][/color]


See 'Prices' for...well, Prices!!



+Index+
-Intro-
-Fenris' Art-
-Hope's Art-
-Hope's Breedables-
-Hopes Pixels-
-Prices-
-Reserved-
-Events-
-Reserved-
Hay Guys! 8D

This will be a breedables shop once we've got that all worked out. Meanwhile, feel free to subscribe to the thread if you're interested in anything like this. ♥



+Index+
-Intro-
-Fenris' Art-
-Hope's Art-
-Hope's Breedables-
-Hopes Pixels-
-Prices-
-Reserved-
-Events-
-Reserved-
Pixelzzzorz. ♥


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


What? Sprites made on Apitchou's base, Chibichibi:

What do they look like? Well, that all depends on what your avatar looks like. But here are a few finished sprites for you to ogle (please don't take them, they belong to their respective Gaians!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

How do I order?

Post this form!

[size=9][color=hotpink][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Order:[/b]
-What avatar?
-How many Sprites/Avatars?
-Animation?
-Preferred pose/head? [optional]
-Anything else?
[b]Total Cost:[/b] (Please work this out yourself. I hate calculating costs.)[/size]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Regular Sprite - - - - - - - - - 1k
OC Sprite - - - - - - - - - - - - 1.2k
Dream Av Sprite - - - - - - - -1.5k
Animations: Add Blinking - - -+.5k
Animations: Add Other* - - - -+1k

*Please specify other animation. If animation is complicated, I may ask more gold for it.

♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥ x ♥


+Index+
-Intro-
-Fenris' Art-
-Hope's Art-
-Hope's Breedables-
-Hopes Pixels-
-Prices-
-Reserved-
-Events-
-Reserved-
Prices


Fenris' Prices

Full Body Line (per person) = 1750
Full Body Colour (per person)= 3000
Head Shot Line (Per person)= 750
Head Shot Colour (per person)= 1000
Torso Line = 1000
Torso Colour = 2200


Hope's Prices
User Image

Inked/Uncolored
Headshot/Bust - 1k
Waist-up - 2k
Full body - 3k

CGed
Headshot/Bust - 3k
Waist-up - 5k
Full body - 7k

Add 1/3 of the price for every additional person added into the picture.
For instance, a marker-colored waist-up of of two people would be
3k (original price) + 1k (1/3 of 3k) = 4k total.


+Index+
-Intro-
-Fenris' Art-
-Hope's Art-
-Hope's Breedables-
-Hopes Pixels-
-Prices-
-Reserved-
-Events-
-Reserved-
Satisfied Customers


None yet. ;__: Well, not that none are satisfied - just that we haven't done any.

+Index+
-Intro-
-Fenris' Art-
-Hope's Art-
-Hope's Breedables-
-Hopes Pixels-
-Reserved-
-Events-
-Reserved-
b u m p ♥
bumpz0rz whee
b u m p ♥
bumpeh ninja
I'llorder =D
Does fenrir have an order form?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//