Welcome to Gaia! ::


My second quest is done. For a while I'm not going for any particular look. I'm just going to work on acquiring monthly specials. In the meantime I'll just be playing around with my look.



Table of Contents
1. Introduction
2. Quest Items
3. Rules
4. Contributors
5. White List
6. Black List
7. Banners
8. My Store
9. Links
10. Contest
11. Reserved
12. Artwork
I want to keep this simple and friendly, so here's a few rules.

1. Follow Gaia TOS.
2. Be friendly. Flaming is not allowed.
3. No spamming. Bumping is allowed, even encouraged. :>
4. No advertising for your own quest, except what's in your signature.
5. Use good grammar, please. No 733T talk or R U 4 real, lol!, please.


Other rules may be added in the future as needed.
Contributors so far:

mytragedy-700 gold
Every Day is Christmas Charity-365 gold
--Gaian Guardians--300 gold
Crow Bunny's Give-Gasmic Charity-500 gold
The Sisters' Grim - Welcome to the Darkness-1000 gold
The Muffin Batter Will Steal Your Brain Charity-1000 gold and green workout ball
The Purple Squirrel Charity-1500 gold
The Fork Charity-100 gold and various items
Anti-Apathy Guild-200 gold
Sgt.P.-several bugs for my store
Buttsecks--Brigade Charity-3000 gold and a pink daffodil
Just a Little Nudge: A Charity-1500 gold
Cee-cee57-2000 gold
Belle Jeune Mariee-100 gold
Buttsecks--Brigade Charity-2000 gold and a white daisy
PandaGrl-100 gold
CokePixie-100 gold
xokitty-100 gold
mangachan-100 gold
Deranged Pandas-200 gold
professionalpineapple-300 gold
ShadowStrke-683 gold

I hope to add to this list soon! smile
White List. This is for those who contribute 1000 gold and above, or who are exceptionally nice. I hope to add a lot of names to this list.

Enya_of_Ennis-You bought at my store, you've bumped me and you're just nice overall! *huge hugs*
The Sisters' Grim-Thanks for the contribution! Enjoy my soul!
Konotanumara-For making me the lovely banner and being such a good chat friend.
The Muffin Batter Will Steal Your Brain Charity-Thanks for the contribution!
The Purple Squirrel Charity-Thanks for the contribution!
Buttsecks--Brigade Charity-Thanks for the contribution!
Cee-cee57-Thanks for the contribution!
Buttsecks--Brigade Charity-Thanks for the contribution!
Megumi Uuzumi-for selling me Elegant Veil way below market value! You're incredible!
Just a Little Nudge: A Charity-Thanks for the contribution!
xokitty-For the lovely banners and being such a sweetheart.
Black List. I hope this list stays empty.
If any talented people out there want to make banners or artwork for me, I'll post them here. Sadly, I have no talent in that direction...

My very first banner, by the talented Konotanumara:


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

More banners, by the lovely xokitty!

User Image

User Image

User Image


And another banner by Konotanumara!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
For those of you who prefer to get something for your money, please visit my store. With luck you'll find something you like there. smile



The Mercantile
I'd like to put links to various other threads here, charities, other quests, etc.


Charities



User Image


User Image


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Quests


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



User Image



User Image
CONTEST


The only contest I'm holding at the moment is a posting contest. The first poster on page 15 and every 15 pages after that (30, 45, etc.) will get a prize.
This post will be for artwork of my avatar.

User Image


User Image
And I am now open!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//