Welcome to Gaia! ::



User Image


open/closed

post or pm requests


User Image User Image



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Welcome to sensational!, a custom graphics mini-shop ran by K a t l y n ` This mini-shop was officially founded on Tuesday, November 21st, 06. Notice I said officially. I take requests for just about everything, from banners for profiles and signatures, to bumps for the forums! They do cost; but no worries! They're extremely cheap!

    Please forgive me if I take a while to make yours. Have patience, I promise I will get to it as soon as possible.

    If you are not satisfied with the request after I have completed it, I will edit/add/remove anything you wish! All you do is tell me what you'd like.


PM or post here to request.


Katlyn


    I figured I'd add a little about me, just so you could get to know me a bit.

    Name Katlyn
    Age 13
    Birthday October 5th
    Grade 8th
    Location North Carolina, USA

    I'm nice to everyone, unless you get on my nerves. I'm not like most graphic makers. You can PM me just to talk or ask questions. I will reply. I don't think I'm better than anyone just because I know how to make graphics. I'm sorry I can't make profiles. I'm just not that skilled. : D Hehe. I'm not too creative; but I try. I don't really have a life. I spend all my time at home on the computer. I go to school, come home, do dishes if it's my day, and get on the computer until 30 min before bed time. That's my day. I like making graphics for people because it gives me something to do. [= The end, for now. PM me for more. [/list]

    REQUESTING & PAY PROCESS


      • Post your request here. Please don't PM me....it's just easier to keep up with everything and everyone who has requested if they've posted on here.
      • Wait for my reply. I will post on this thread, quoting your request, saying something like; "All right! I'll make it a.s.a.p" or something like that. It's best that, after you've made a request, you either subscribe to this thread or you save it in your bookmarks (Ctrl+D) to keep up with it.
      • Wait for my PM. After I have completed your request, I will PM you. The title of the PM will be: "SENSATIONAL! <3" so look out for it.
      • Satisfied? Pay up. Sounds a tad harsh; but if you're satisfied with your request, trade with me. You'll know how much it cost just as a reminder in the PM I sent you after I've completed your request.
      • Not satisfied? If you're not satisfied, then just reply to the PM saying what you want edited--added or deleted. I'll do it as soon as I can, guaranteed. =]
      • Here's the code! I'll give you the code for the image, and it's all yours now. But if someone asks you where you got it, please don't say you made it. D= I don't put (c) katlyn on there for a reason--but if people start stealing my images...I may start doing that.
      • Complete! Enjoy your new banner, animation, or dream avatar box!


    News



      » 12.25.06 New location, once again.

      » 11.30.06 Tomorrow is the first day of December! Wahoo! Oh, by the way, we've got a new name! Hope you like it! If you liked i n t o x i c a t i o n ` better, PM me! Also, we've moved! Old Thread.

      » 11.23.06 Happy Thanksgiving!!! :] I hope you all enjoy it. Bring me back a chocolate pie, mm'kay? Heehee! I'll be gone most of the day, so please have patience! < 3 I'll be busy all day. I'll take your requests as soon as I get home. BTW! We have a new location =] Old thread.

      » 11.22.06 New poll! < 3 Please vote. Now, I don't know how long I will be on tomorrow, being that tomorrow is Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays of the year, Christmas being my first favorite. I hope to get on a few minutes at least to complete some request...but I haven't had but one request each day for the past....week? D: But that's besides the point. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! Don't eat too much that you make yourself sick! :]

      » 11.21.06 We got a new affiliate! And I've organized i n t o x i c a t i o n `, oh! And we can't forget! The name has been changed! It went from plain and boring "Katlyn's Graphics", to "I n t o x i c a t i o n `" How do YOU like the new name? PM me with your ratings! =]

      » 11.21.06 I've even started making "dream avatar boxes"! Look under examples for samples of dream avatar boxes. Info. on dream avatar box: All you do is go to tektek.org/dream/ and create your dream avatar, once you're done and have clicked "finished" under the avatar, PM or post the link here and I'll make it from there =DD


Credits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


{welcome...about me....news...credits| order form | sizes | prices | examples | advertise me | affiliates | reserved}

Order Form


    » BANNER, BUMP, OR DREAM AVATAR BOX?
    » ANIMATION OR NO?
    » NAME/SAYING (WHAT YOU WANT IT TO SAY)
    » COLOR(S)
    » WHICH SIZE (VIEW BELOW)
    » FRAME OR BORDER?


(if you want a dream avatar box, I do not need to know a certain size)




{welcome...about me...news...credits | order form | sizes | prices | examples | advertise me | affiliates | reserved}

Sizes




Those are just some basic-ish sizes.
You can choose any of the 12 above, or give me your own size.
The price of your sign/banner depends on the size.
Which leads me to...




{welcome...about me...news...credits | order form | sizes | prices | examples | advertise me | affiliates | reserved}
Prices



    Sizes 1), 2), = 50 gold
    Sizes 3), 4), 5), 6) = 100 gold
    Sizes 7), 8 ), 9), 10) = 150 gold
    Sizes 11) and 12) = 200
    Dream Avatar Boxes are 250 gold


MAY HAGGLE!


PRICES MAY CHANGE!!!


{welcome...about me...news...credits | order form | sizes | prices | examples | advertise me | affiliates | reserved}
Examples


Here are just a few examples of what I make:

WITH BORDER

b=border

1b | 2b | 3b


WITH FRAME

f=frame

1f | 2f | 3f

MORE EXAMPLES COMING SOON. < 3




{welcome...about me...news...credits | order form | sizes | prices | examples | advertise me | affiliates | reserved}
Advertise/Link Me


COMING SOON! : D



{welcome...about me...news...credits | order form | sizes | prices | examples | advertise me | affiliates | reserved}
Affiliates


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image


>> Apply?





{welcome...about me...news...credits | order form | sizes | prices | examples | advertise me | affiliates | reserved}


{{reserved}}
DO NOT POST ON THIS PAGE


{{reserved}}
DO NOT POST ON THIS PAGE


{{reserved}}
DO NOT POST ON THIS PAGE


{{reserved}}
DO NOT POST ON THIS PAGE


{{reserved}}
DO NOT POST ON THIS PAGE


{{reserved}}
DO NOT POST ON THIS PAGE


{{reserved}}
DO NOT POST ON THIS PAGE


{{reserved}}
DO NOT POST ON THIS PAGE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//