Welcome to Gaia! ::


for more examples PM me.
argh. <3 I'm open.

Burning Mist's Significant Otter

Golden Giver

Ooh! Ooh! You're just what I need! xD In fact, I need two of them! heart

Style: Regular, with frame
Text: Forever Stormy
Colors: 'Forever' in black, 'Stormy' in like a blue, kinda like this color, dodger blue. The background should be gray. Oh, and I want 'Stormy' to kindof overlap 'Forever'. XD

The other one X3

Style: Also regular with frame
Text: .Erasing. Watercolor
Colors: Rainbowy
Again, 'Watercolor' should overlap '.Erasing.', mmkay? heart heart
[The Box Bandit]
Ooh! Ooh! You're just what I need! xD In fact, I need two of them! heart

Style: Regular, with frame
Text: Forever Stormy
Colors: 'Forever' in black, 'Stormy' in like a blue, kinda like this color, dodger blue. The background should be gray. Oh, and I want 'Stormy' to kindof overlap 'Forever'. XD

The other one X3

Style: Also regular with frame
Text: .Erasing. Watercolor
Colors: Rainbowy
Again, 'Watercolor' should overlap '.Erasing.', mmkay? heart heart


okayes. =D

Burning Mist's Significant Otter

Golden Giver

[.c h e r i y o.]
[The Box Bandit]
Ooh! Ooh! You're just what I need! xD In fact, I need two of them! heart

Style: Regular, with frame
Text: Forever Stormy
Colors: 'Forever' in black, 'Stormy' in like a blue, kinda like this color, dodger blue. The background should be gray. Oh, and I want 'Stormy' to kindof overlap 'Forever'. XD

The other one X3

Style: Also regular with frame
Text: .Erasing. Watercolor
Colors: Rainbowy
Again, 'Watercolor' should overlap '.Erasing.', mmkay? heart heart


okayes. =D

Yay! 8D Um, how long will it take? xDD I only have like 10 minutes. If you have to send it to me, that's fine.
[The Box Bandit]
[.c h e r i y o.]
[The Box Bandit]
Ooh! Ooh! You're just what I need! xD In fact, I need two of them! heart

Style: Regular, with frame
Text: Forever Stormy
Colors: 'Forever' in black, 'Stormy' in like a blue, kinda like this color, dodger blue. The background should be gray. Oh, and I want 'Stormy' to kindof overlap 'Forever'. XD

The other one X3

Style: Also regular with frame
Text: .Erasing. Watercolor
Colors: Rainbowy
Again, 'Watercolor' should overlap '.Erasing.', mmkay? heart heart


okayes. =D

Yay! 8D Um, how long will it take? xDD I only have like 10 minutes. If you have to send it to me, that's fine.


I'm all finished.
I just have to save and upload them. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//