Obey the rules or GTFO1. No spam.
2. Respect my shop and everyone in it.
3. Post your order in the thread, not through PM. PM'd orders will most likely be ignored.
4. Use the form or I won't take your order seriously.
5. Please don't post an order if the slots are full, it will most likely be ignored.
6. I don't draw females, it doesn't suit my style.
7. If I don't like your avi, I will refuse your order. (too cluttered, too... ech, etc.)
8. No sketches, I will only do full-color art.
9. Your order may take up to a week..... errrr... I mean month, please be patient.
10. You MAY post requests while I'm offline, and YES, you can post and run. I don't need to get to know you to draw your avatar.
11. I won't do anything that isn't PG13.
REGARDING OCs
I prefer doing avatar art, but I will consider some original characters. If an OC is requested I must be provided with ample source material (pictures, and maybe a description). I will deny any order that does not include picture reference. If I don't think your character suits my style I will decline your request.