Welcome to Gaia! ::

Person? ((+100))

+1 1 100.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Status
Open ^.^

Updates
04.01.07 -- Experimental Option added.
05.12.06 -- Alright guys, I start my new job today, and it may cut back on my drawing time. Don't expect me to be able to get them done as fast as I used to.
25.11.06 --Color option is added.
18.11.06 --Chibis are added ^.^
31.10.06 --Events ended.
22.10.06 --First event ended, second started -- see the 5th post.
12.10.06 --Halloween Event started -- see the 5th post.
10.10.06 --Set up and opened.


Index
01 - Status, Updates, Index
02 - Intro, Rules
03 - Samples, Prices, Ordering
04 - Lists
05 - Events
06 - Art Trade Info
07 - Links
Intro
Alrighty then, you're here? Cool. Well, My art is going up for sale 'cause I have nothing better to do with my time other than look for a real job, and that itself is being difficult. So, I am here. Kinda. More about me? Uhhmmm... no. I will tell you where all the gold I get is gonna go, though -- to Legends! Or art of my OCs.

Rules
-Don't PM me. Ever. Unless I PM you first. Or I ordered art from you. Or it's been a few days since you posted your order and I haven't seemed to notice.
-This thread is a neutral, if not positive, zone. Get along. And if you don't like my work, don't insult me. Tell me why.
-If I agree to do art, start the trade. I'll accept it when I send you the art.
-I enjoy some amount of artistic freedom, meaning I may make minor edits to poses, characters, clothing, etc -- don't like it, tough. If you want it a specific way, lemme know.
-Don't worry if I decide not to do your art. I may just not be in the mood for it -- a week or two later, you may get a PM asking if you still want me to do the art, or you could just be put on the waiting list for a while.
-Don't rush, complain at, and/or annoy me. It can take me anywhere in between an hour and a couple days to get your art to you, depending on a variety of things.
-Don't be afraid to ask questions!
-These rules may change at any time.
Samples
There are more in my DA account, though these are closest to what you may get.

Normal
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Background
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heavy Shading
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Please note that heavy shading doesn't work too well with black outfits.))

Chibi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colored
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Experimental
No examples, because this is not a set style. I draw you when I want, how I want, with whatever I want. Should I get paints, markers, a new tablet, a new style, or whatever, and want to test them out, I'll pick people that have signed up for the Experimental list. The results are completely random, and a PM will be sent before the art is attempted so the customer can send the gold. Please note you can be on the list for several months before I try you -- it's all based on boredom, and you can request to be removed at any time.


Prices
-May be subject to change based on demand.-
I mainly offer fullbody grayscale pencil drawings, and due to a cruddy scanner, bad mouse, broken tablet, dead software, etc, it's hard to do color. Again, don't like it, tough. You can request color, but I warn you -- it may not come out right, so order at your own risk. I am willing to do an art-trade -- lemme see some examples and we'll try to reach an agreement.
100 gold per chibi in the picture.
500 gold per person in the picture.
If you want me to attempt a background, add another 500 gold. I hate backgrounds.
Heavy shading is another 500 gold ((note, this only has to be paid once -- if there's three people in the picture and you want heavy shading, it's still only 500 gold for all three)).
And coloring is another 500 gold per person in the picture, mainly 'cause, well, it may not come out right, and it's hard for me to do. Only 100 gold per chibi, too.
Experimental is 100 gold per person.

Note that coloring says per person/chibi. You can have a group shot of three people, and have only one of them colored. Why would you want that? I'unno, you're the one ordering.


Won't do
Porno/full nudity.

Will do
Just about anything else -- avatars, original characters, etc. If I run into something I can't do, I'll let you know and refund your gold.

Ordering
Post the following form in the thread.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]People in Picture:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]Background?:[/b]
[b]Heavy Shading?:[/b]
[b]Color?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]


Experimental Ordering
Post the following form in the thread.
[b]Experiment On Me[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]People in Picture:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]


Username: Duh.
People in Picture: Again, no brainer.
References: Or a description. I like pictures better, though ^.^;;
Style: Normal or chibi?
Background?: Yes/No. If yes, lemme know what you want, or I'll make one up.
Heavy Shading?: Yes/no. Please note this cannot be applied to chibis or colored pictures.
Color?: Yes/no.
Other: Anything else I should know. Pose, extra items, etc.
Total: Yeah, do some math, not that hard.
Order
Five at a time. Everyone else is on the Waiting list. If you see your name here, start a trade with me.
Magus [Part Two] -- Page 52 -- Sketching
Being -- Page 52 -- Plotting
MoshiX22 -- Page 54 -- Plotting
--
--


Waiting
If you're on here, chances are you just hafta wait a while until a slot opens up. Do not send a trade if you're on this list, though you'll get a PM when you get moved to the Order List.
--
--
--
--
--


Experimental
This list has no limit, and be warned you may stay on here for quite a while. You can request to be removed at any time.
--
--
--
--
--


Past
Neko Kitsune Hanyou -- [X]
The Lady Kae -- [X][X] -- 700 gold tip heart
Cartagia -- [X] -- 1k tip! heart heart
Gravitational Thrust -- [X][Z]
Moon-and-stars -- [X]
Lily Lodfa -- [X][X] -- 250 tip! heart
U R Eating Glitter -- [X] -- 350 tip! heart
Xoshuja -- [X][X] -- 600 tip! heart
ViviVaness -- [X] -- 400 tip! heart

[X] was paid for, [Z] is a freebie.


White
Be nice to me, and you'll get on this list. People here are more likely to recieve discounts or freebies.
Gravitational Thrust


Black
None. Yet. Keep it empty.

Donator
schwthrt2 -- 2k! eek heart

Other
My own reference...
Sabrium
Art Trade Info
I do not want art of my avatar, got it? I'll ask you to do art of one of my characters, instead -- as soon as I get all the profiles done, there will be a link here. Ask, and I'll let you know which one I'm craving art of.

Or my journal.
Outgoing
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Incoming
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/mrgo6][img]http://tinyurl.com/kc66j[/img][/url]
That should be good ^.^

Garland-Green's Princess

Generous Gekko

you're art is gorgeous.
Thanks ^.^
Username: Neko Kitsune Hanyou
People in Picture: Just meh avi.
References: User Image
Background?: Nope
Heavy Shading?: Yush
Other: n/a
Total: Could I do an art trade? Examples here. if not I'll pay 1.5k. :3
Art trade sounds good ^.^ Though I just remembered what I forgot to add here...
Maverick Wanderer
Art trade sounds good ^.^ Though I just remembered what I forgot to add here...
?

n_n I'll let you know when I finish your avi art. *Goes off to draw.*

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//