Welcome to Gaia! ::


--- G L I T T E R ' S a r t S H O P ---
Hi. I make art. So I make shop. You like art? You buy. Prices high because I take time to make you look good. I might not draw all avatars. Simple is better luck. Read rules please.
--- H O W - T O ---
1. Fill out the form, post it on the thread.
2. Send trade for total amount.
3. Grab a cookie. And some soda. Or milk.
4. Wait for me to finish your art. When I'm finished, I'll accept your trade and post your picture in the Finished section.
5. I think that's everything...



--- R U L E S ---
1. No spam.
2. No begging, no haggling, no freebies.
3. Post your order in the thread, not through PM. PM'd orders will most likely be ignored.
4. Use the form. It keeps things tidy.
5. Please don't post an order if the slots are full, it will most likely be ignored.
6. Bribes start at 10k. LOL
7. Start a trade for the full amount of your order right after you post, or I will not add you to the list.
8. If I can't draw certain items, I won't, and you will get your art WITHOUT these items, and there will be NO REFUNDS if you're not happy with it. If I decide I can't draw your avatar, I will refund your money (cancel the trade).
9. I might take awhile, please be patient. I work as quick as I can.
10. You MAY post requests while I'm offline, and YES, you can post and run. I don't need to get to know you to draw your avatar.
11. I can change/bend any rules I please for whomever I please.
--- S A M P L E S a n d P R I C I N G ---
Original
1500g

[x] [x]

Original Colored
+1000g

[x] [x]

Supr LittlZ!!!!
Super Badass!!!
500g
[x] [x]



--- O R D E R F O R M ---
[align=center][size=18][color=#DC7CFF][b]--- O R D E R ---[/b][/color][/size][/align]
[b]Username[/b]: YOUR USERNAME HERE
[b]Reference[/b]: Current/Dream Avi (include picture)
[b]Type[/b]: Original/Supr LittlZ!
[b]Color[/b]: Yes/No (only for original)
[b]Notes[/b]: (any writing or possible 'expression' your picture should have, or anything else you want to say)
--- S L O T S ---

1. xeno-striker
2. --- C L O S E D ---
3. --- C L O S E D ---
4. Xoshuja


--- F I N I S H E D ---

[x] Xoshuja (Original Colored)
[x] xeno-striker (Original Colored)
[x] Ara Rouge (Original Colored)
[x] Crystal Espers (Supr Littlz!)
[x] Nana-Pi (Supr Littlz!)
[x] mikodono (Original Colored)
--- L I N K S ---
User Image
User Image



--- L I N K t o M E ---
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20073117] [img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/ureatingglitter/imgs/GlitterEatArtShopBanner.png[/img][/url]


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20073117] [img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l259/ureatingglitter/imgs/GlitterButton.gif[/img][/url]
--- O R D E R ---

Username:Xoshuja
Reference: Current
Type: Full Chibi
Color: Yes
Notes:make it uber badass but still in your uber cute style and make me look like ownage

Splika's Fangirl

Bashful Cub

14,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
;O~

Do you do couples? x3<3~
Confushious
;O~

Do you do couples? x3<3~

Hmm, I could try... for 1.5x the price maybe?
--- O R D E R ---

Username mad eno-striker
Reference: Current
Type: Full Chibi
Color: Yes
Notes: I should have a m&m cookie
Xoshuja
Username:Xoshuja
Reference: Current
Type: Full Chibi
Color: Yes
Notes:make it uber badass but still in your uber cute style and make me look like ownage

LOL done!

xeno-striker
Username mad eno-striker
Reference: Current
Type: Full Chibi
Color: Yes
Notes: I should have a m&m cookie

OKAYS! I'll start... soon.
OMG THAT IS UBERNESS!!!! THANK YOU!!!
ill be sure to buy more art from you in the future
Xoshuja
OMG THAT IS UBERNESS!!!! THANK YOU!!!
ill be sure to buy more art from you in the future

Haha thank you Xoshy!

Glitter Eat
xeno-striker
Username mad eno-striker
Reference: Current
Type: Full Chibi
Color: Yes
Notes: I should have a m&m cookie

OKAYS! I'll start... soon.

Done! Ready for pick-up!
OMFG!! Thank you!! YOUR AMAZING!!
xeno-striker
OMFG!! Thank you!! YOUR AMAZING!!

LOL you're welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//