Welcome to Gaia! ::

You...

are here? 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image




User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I'm hitori_kun and this is my first quest ever!!!! blaugh I've never done anything like this so......any help will be appreciated sweatdrop Donations of any kind will be loved!! heart I tried my best to make every thing myself to start off ,but my work doesn't look that professional sweatdrop



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

arrow Jan.21,2007=I won Most Cute at
EbomH Art contest
arrow Dec. 05, 2006=Receives Dec'06 letter from Ohtar Niniel. heart
arrow Aug. 26, 2006=Receives first donation from-[.Moo.]- heart
arrow Aug.25 ,2006=Quest for angel pendant starts with 11.5k!!!!! blaugh 3nodding (Angelic pendant is 200k right now.)

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


arrow Follow ToS
arrow Be nice!!!Don't be nasty,mean,or anything like that!!!
arrow No flaming.
arrow Feel free to bump.
arrow Feel free to donate : heart:
arrow Please don't advertise...
arrow Please don't steal or alter anything I made,because I worked really hard on them. gonk
arrow I can't think of anymore rules....






User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So basically this is my quest for the one item I first wanted,which is the heart angelic pendant heart ....
User Image

And of course if I ever complete my angel pendant quest, I might quest for more if I complete my first big quest....

User Image

For a full list of things I might quest for next , check out my wishlist.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
None yet xd But you can change that!!! 3nodding

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So far I managed to save up this much:
User Image
I will update this every 1k or every donation!!!
I'm not even 1/4 there cry But you'll at least bump right?(makes puppy eyes)

About my quest item:
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow!!!I have donators!!! blaugh Don't you want to be one too?!!


[.Moo.]=1k blaugh Thank You!!!! heart
Laith_Amekir=500g+1k blaugh Thank you!!!
PkingSora=5k and Gaian 2nd Anniversary Balloon xd heart Thank you!!!!!
mashku=1K blaugh Thank you!!!
Naked[green]Dinosaur=200g and a chicken mask biggrin Thank you!!!
Renny1987=1kThank you!!! blaugh
Devil on Sugar=500g biggrin Thank you!!!!
SayWench=3 inks 3nodding Thank you!!
[.Devyn.]=1kThank you!!! blaugh

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please help me out by putting one of these in your sig!!!!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17063751&][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/hitori_kun/link.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17063751&][IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/hitori_kun/link2.gif[/IMG][/URL]

I made these myself so please don't steal,it was hard work!!

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PM me your link if you want to trade links biggrin (Please don't just post because I might miss it.)

Quests

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cool shops you should check out!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.



User Image


Well...this is a link list..so.....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Bump blaugh
Bump+Donation+Good luck!
--Says Moo. Yar.
hi umm..i was wondering where u got ur intro picture that moves on teh first post?

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
-[.Moo.]-
Bump+Donation+Good luck!
--Says Moo. Yar.
Thank you ,thank you ,thank you!!!!!! xd Thank you so much , [.Moo.]!!!!!!Wow,my first donation recieved!!!! blaugh

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
xXx puchiko_chan xXx
hi umm..i was wondering where u got ur intro picture that moves on teh first post?
I used Adobe ImageReady .

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

Angelic Strawberry

25,575 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Thanks for exchanging links!
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//