Welcome to Gaia! ::

They Might Be Giants?

Yesh. 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
No. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Maybe??! ;;o_0 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
I don't know! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Can you repeat the question? 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Introduction

EDIT: I have COMPLETED my KiKi Kitty Plushie Quest as of 3/24/06. HUGE THANK YOUs go out to everyone who contributed. ^_^

Hello! And welcome to geekqueen's QUEST THREAD!


User Image


I am currently questing for a Kiki Kitty Plushie, as well as a few other items. All information regarding my main quest (including quest progress) will be listed below.

heart Donations and bumps are greatly appreciated! heart
Every little bit helps, and I can't do this without you! I would like to thank beforehand any contributors or donators to this thread and my quest. My previous quest for my Royal Kimono was achieved with the help and donations of fellow Gaians, and I want to thank them for their kindness.

Stay and chat a while if you like. Also, I will gladly link quest threads or charities... just send me a PM if you'd like to be linked.

My Quest Thread will be updated regularly, so come back and check on my progress often!


Table of Contents

*Introduction and Table of Contents <------ you are here
*Current Quest Details/Progress
*List of Quest Items / Completed Quests
*Gifted Avi Art
*Items for Sale
*Bumpers and Donaters
*My DREAM Quest
*Links of Charities and Affiliates
*Links of Friends
*Link to me!


**updated March 24, 2006**
Current Quest Details/Progress

EDIT: I have COMPLETED my KiKi Kitty Plushie Quest as of 3/24/06. HUGE THANK YOUs go out to everyone who contributed. ^_^

Kiki Kitty Plushie

Admit it... Kiki Kitty Plushies are just too cute! Having one would up my cute-factor at least 80.3% (approximately.) 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Price: ~40k (Marketplace Price)

Current saved gold: 40k

Gold needed to complete quest: ~0k

**updated every 1k**
**last updated March 24, 2006**
List of Quest Items / Completed Quests

This is a list of other items I am currently questing for

Rares/Uncommons/Donation Items:

Kiki Kitty Plushie bought! domokun
Golden Laurels
Royal Scepter Gold


Common Items:

Crate & Apparel
Straw Hat - 2095g bought!
Girls Gung Xi Top - 3100g
Gung Xi Pants - 550g
Girls Gung Xi Shoes - 1700g

Barton Boutique
Girls Gung Xi Hat - 2600g

HR Wesley
White Mid Sock - 200g bought!

Gambino's Hat Rack
Bao - 30000g
Gifted Avi Art
I heart Avi Art... but I especially heart the people who draw it for me!:

GensingRoses's blue sketch
Items for Sale

Visit My Marketplace Store to buy my stuffs.

I am currently selling:

Easter Basket (from 2004)


I am also selling misc. trash and flowers in my thread in the Game Item Exchange.

heart Gold earned from the sale of these items will go towards my current quest for a Kiki Kitty Plushie! heart

**updated March 22, 2006**
Donators and Bumpers

This section is dedicated to all the kind people who have helped me with my quests. I can not thank you enough.

heart Donators and Charities: heart

1. rabbi.robin - donated 100g!
2. Elva-Chan - bought my Alice's Crimson Dress for 4000g!
3. Blueshannon - bought my Black High Tek Sandals for 450g!
4. Roseumi's Damn Smexiness Charity - donated 500g!
5. Find-A-Quest - added me to their list!
6. The BKW Fund - donated 900g!
7. The BBQ Penguin Charity - donated 600g!
8. The Anti-Apathy Guild/Charity - donated 200g!
9. The Destiny Charity - donated 500g!
10. The Dark Dreams Charity - donated 600g!
11. Nekoai-Kun - bought 200g worth of items from my store AND donated 200g!
12. Aaron The Street Racer - bought 50g worth of items from my store!
13. Gluesniffa - bought 58g worth of items from my store!
14. Destrius - bought 40g worth of items from my store!
15. kripton_babe_36 - bought 550g worth of items from my store!
16. redknuckles - bought 1908g worth of items from my store!
17. Amorita - donated 1000g!
18. Dis1AznBoi - donated 150g!
19. Mr. Grubert - bought 8600g worth of items from my store! eek
20. Trocis - Allowed me to purchase her Kiki Kitty for 22k! heart


heart Bumpers: heart

1. sunshiney (the first! heart )
2. Lise Illumincroix
3. Roseumi


**updated March 24, 2006**
My DREAM Quest

Maybe sometime in the future I will quest for my DREAM item...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart GOLDEN LAURELS heart


For now, however, I'm going to stick to more realistic quests.
4laugh
Links of Charities and Affiliates

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

**updated March 21, 2006**
Link to Me!

364X166 Banner

User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12623021]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/geekqueen2/Gaia/beckyicon.jpg[/img][/url]


182x83 Banner:

User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12623021]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/geekqueen2/Gaia/smallicon.jpg[/img][/url]
bumpy! heart
bump! heart
bump! heart
bump. domokun
bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//