Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like making friends?

Yes 0.58064516129032 58.1% [ 18 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Xenophobic! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! 0.12903225806452 12.9% [ 4 ]
GOLD! *drool 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

arrow Part 2
User Image
Part 2 ~ Quest Prices
2 Fox Sets
4000g -- Fox Ears 3nodding from: preciousjoy
4000g -- Fox Ears 3nodding from: eldin706

4800g -- Fox Tail 3nodding from: neo12

6000g -- Fox Tail

arrow Part 3 ~ Prrrfect Kitties Quest
User Image
Part 3 ~ Quest Prices
For Sunshiney
22,000g -- Mar. 05 Donation Letter/KiKi Kitty Plushie
For Starshiney
12,000g -- Oct 05 Donation Letter/CoCo Kitty Plushie


arrow Part 4 ~ Quest Prices
For Sunshiney
4790g -- Apr. 05 Donation Letter ~ Prism butterfly Mantilla 3nodding
For Starshiney
40,000g -- 2 May 05 Donation Letters OR
~~~~1 Guitar of Angellus and 1 Guitar of Demona

Legend
Bought> 3nodding
Donated>
heart
heart Thank You Donators:
ShimmyShiv
>Decorative Daisy, Ash Hot Top, Black Leather Mini Skirt, Snowbored Pants Blue, Leather Boot + 2000 gold
water_melon
>Red Goth Skirt, Red Goth Boots, Basic Green Desk
cuddly_kit
>6500 gold!! eek
heart Thank You Charities:
The Bloody Rose Charity (First one!!!!) >500g
The Anti-Apathy Charity >100g
The Gold For Grammar Foundation >3000g eek
The Purple Charity >300g
heart Thank You Consistent Bumpers:
Kanro Ame,
Amurita,
geekqueen,
S.P.A.Z,
SailorGundam06,
Emilami,
angelstar88
and her League of Bumpers(check next post)
~LINK US!:

User Image

User Image

User Image

~LINKS TO:

AFFILIATES:
User Image

User Image


CHARITIES:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You Are My Sunshine Lyrics

You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away


The other night, dear,
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear,
I was mistaken
And I hung my head and cried.


You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.


I'll always love you
And make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me
To love another
You'll regret it all some day;


You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.


You told me once, dear
You really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me
And love another
You have shattered all my dreams;


You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.


Louisiana my Louisiana
the place where I was borne.
White fields of cotton
-- green fields clover,
the best fishing
and long tall corn;


You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.


Crawfish gumbo and jambalaya
the biggest shrimp and sugar cane,
the finest oysters
and sweet strawberries
from Toledo Bend to New Orleans;


You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.



I found this (for sunshiney) surfing one day and I believe they're the original lyrics. They're weirder than I thought they'd be!
Photos!
Soon To Come
Quest History


Our Prom Quest ~ Part 1:
COMPLETED: February 20th, 2006
sunshiney
1600g -- Decorative Daisy> heart
4190g -- Alice's Crimson Dress> 3nodding
799g -- Flower Wrist Bands> 3nodding
1850g -- Nightwind Dragon Slippers> 3nodding
starshiney
1275g -- Scott Coat> 3nodding
700g -- Cream Scott Shirt> 3nodding
1000g -- Red Kilt> 3nodding
500g -- Cream Scott Socks> 3nodding
790g -- Scott Shoes> 3nodding
4075g -- Sporran> 3nodding

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Bumpies For You Lover-Muffin!
Thanks Silly!

Bump!

Wealthy Businessman

sending chu stuff i don't want anymore for your quest 3nodding good luck biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//