FAQ
Q-How much are they?
A-The prices are listed. Look for yourself
Q-How do you make them?
A-I use both paint and photoshop.
Q-How do I order them?
A-Look, it's listed.
Q-How long does it take you to make them?
A-It depends on how hard it turns out to be to do. Anywhere from 10-30 minutes each.
Q-Can you show me how to do it?
A-No.
Q-Where do you get the bases?
A-I really like http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php#
Q-Do you do them for free?
A-Only with special offers, and the odd time I give out coupons. Or sometimes for
special ocasions I give them out for free.
Q-Can you have it done by a certain date?
A-I'm not quite sure all the time. If it is a presant I can try my hardest to, but if you are just being pushy I don't have to do it at all.
Q-Can I order more then one?
A-Yes.
Q-Can you do characters from cartoons/Musicians/or movie stars
A-Yes but please provide me with a picture of the person/character you would like.
Q-Do you do male and female?
A-Yes I do both.
If your question is not on this list you can PM me to ask it.