Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premades.. are they worth making?

Yes. 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
No. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
. 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 > >>

User Image

..TOC..
1.Intro/Rules.
2.Examples/Order form/Prices
3.Links/My stuff

User Image
..Intro..
Hi. This is just a shop I set up for fun. Not much else to say at the moment. I you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. ^_^


..RULES..
Basic rules.
-You steal my stuff, I hunt you down and report you after I write you a very angry PM.
-If you think you can give me a tip, I'm all for it PM me and tell me how to improve my edits.
-Don't flame me or anyone else. Thats just a way to make everybody not like you.
-Place your orders both here, and through PM to make sure I get it.


..Examples..

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image


Real People

Model#1/Model#2
Tochi/ME

Anime Characters.
Jin
Chi
SailorMoon/Sasuke/Hinata
Sakura

Movies
YODA


Random.(Some you may have seen, but they were saved with the others.)
RandomGroup#1RandomGroup#2
RandomGroup#3
Angel
High tops and Red
Female Samurai
Base By: Carandra


Holiday.
Christmas#1
Christmas#2

Animated.
Zombie Girl
~~~~~~~~~
ORDER FORM
Name:
What you want sad Pictures are good here)
Background color/scene:
Total:

~~~~~~~~~
Prices
Edit without backgroud = 900Gold
Edit with background = 1200Gold


..My stuff..
By:Giabrenna for Christmas!
User Image

..Links..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/harrk][img]http://tinyurl.com/mvjlx[/img][/url]


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
((Using my friend's bump thingy..XD))
etni
User Image
((Using my friend's bump thingy..XD))

Thankyou!
-subscribes- I will beh back! Your stuff is adorable.<3
Stakie
-subscribes- I will beh back! Your stuff is adorable.<3

Thank you!!! mrgreen
888888__________888888_
8888888________8888888_
88888888______88888888_
8888_8888____8888_8888_
8888__8888__8888__8888_
8888___88888888___8888_
8888____888888____8888_
8888_____8888_____8888_
8888______88______8888_
8888______________8888_
8888______________8888_

88888____________88888_
88888____________88888_
88888____________88888_
88888____________88888_
88888____________88888_
88888____________88888_
88888____________88888_
888888__________888888_
_888888________888888__
__888888888888888888___
____88888888888888_____

____88888888888888_____
__88888888888888888____
_888888________88888___
_88888_________________
_88888_________________
_88888_________________
_88888_________________
_88888_________________
_888888________88888___
__88888888888888888____
____88888888888888_____

888888__________888888_
888888__________888888_
888888__________888888_
888888__________888888_
8888888888888888888888_
8888888888888888888888_
8888888888888888888888_
888888__________888888_
888888__________888888_
888888__________888888_
888888__________888888_

______8888888888____________________
____888888888888888_________________
__888888822222228888________________
_88888822222222288888_______________
888888222222222228888822228888______
888882222222222222288222222222888___
8888822222222222222222222222222288__
_8888822222222222222222222222222_88_
__88888222222222222222222222222__888
___888822222222222222222222222___888
____8888222222222222222222222____888
_____8888222222222222222222_____888_
______8882222222222222222_____8888__
_______888822222222222______888888__
________8888882222______88888888____
_________888888_____888888888_______
__________88888888888888____________
___________888888888________________
____________8888____________________
Stakie
heart
heart
-Blind Imagination-
Stakie
heart
heart
heart
Stakie
-Blind Imagination-
Stakie
heart
heart
heart
ninja

w00 can't wait. My birthday is this sunday!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//