❧ r υ ʅ є ѕ The autumn leaves of red and gold ...
▪ ▫ O1 // Bump, chat and be merry; I love visitors.
▪ ▫ O2 // Yes, I will affiliate! Please send all affiliates by profile comment.
............Once I see my banner in your thread I will put your link up. If you do
............not put my banner in your thread, or it gets taken down at whatever
............time, yours will go bye-bye (unless mine goes up, or returns).
▪ ▫ O3 // DO. NOT. STEAL. I made all of these graphics myself, including the
............font, and considering how long it took I would appreciate it if you
............didn't take and claim them as your own (I am mindful that there are
............only so many ways to pixelate something tiny).
▪ ▫ O4 // I have the right to refuse any order (especially if you ask me to make
............something I would not feel comfortable with making).
▪ ▫ O5 // If you want me to make something that I currently do not have
............available, bribe me (but make it one I can't refuse; I'm questing too).
............On the subject of bribes, anything marked "bribe only" means I will
............only make them for you if you bribe me (because they are hard or
............special). Anything marked "ultra bribe only" is the same, but it must be
............a really high bribe (because they are ultra hard, or ultra special).
............Bribes and Ultra Bribes must be slightly higher than the last customer's
............offer (doesn't matter how much by, even if it's by 1gg). Please see
............SAMPLES & PRICES for more info.
▪ ▫ O6 // Please don't write in bright-coloured text; it hurts my eyes and I'll
............just ignore it.
▪ ▫ O7 // Please fill out the form correctly, as is, including the addition of the
............secret phrase (do not ask me for the phrase; look for it)! Any
............alterations made to the form and / or any incorrect forms will be
............ignored.
▪ ▫ O8 // Please post your order - one order at a time, please - in this thread; it
............helps me to build a customer history list. After posting your order,
............please send your trade so I can start making your blinkie.
▪ ▫ O9 // Orders cannot be cancelled once the trade has started, and the trade
............must be finalised before you can receive your finished blinkie.
............Finished blinkies must be saved to your own server, as I will clean
............out my uploads without warning. I will not be held responsible for the
............loss of your blinkie, nor am I obligated to re-upload them if you didn't
............save it ((if you're really nice in asking, though, I'll consider it)).
▪ ▫ 1O // Feel free to ask me anything! ((just not where the secret phrase is. I'll
............give you a hint: It's invisible))
// intro&announcements // rules // freebies&contests // samples&prices // forms // slots&customers // links //