Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like a series of lighter-coloured blinkie boxes?

Yes! 0.85 85.0% [ 17 ]
No. 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
|« < 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155 156 > >> >>> »|

Clean Consumer

I'm sorry but I got brain-raped by the order form crying
Could I get something like the Ultra Bribe animation?
I need it to say Frosted Wheats said:
I will pay 15k or more

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Frosted Wheats
I'm sorry but I got brain-raped by the order form crying
Could I get something like the Ultra Bribe animation?
I need it to say Frosted Wheats said:
I will pay 15k or more


I'm sorry about that, I forgot to put up the example form!

Which UB were you expecting? There's ones under Special as well.

Clean Consumer

Marie-Cris
Frosted Wheats
I'm sorry but I got brain-raped by the order form crying
Could I get something like the Ultra Bribe animation?
I need it to say Frosted Wheats said:
I will pay 15k or more


I'm sorry about that, I forgot to put up the example form!

Which UB were you expecting? There's ones under Special as well.

Its ok and I am wanting something like the frog.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Frosted Wheats
Marie-Cris
Frosted Wheats
I'm sorry but I got brain-raped by the order form crying
Could I get something like the Ultra Bribe animation?
I need it to say Frosted Wheats said:
I will pay 15k or more


I'm sorry about that, I forgot to put up the example form!

Which UB were you expecting? There's ones under Special as well.

Its ok and I am wanting something like the frog.


So "Frosted Wheats said:", in that case, with Green Frog 2 for a total of 15k, yes?

I can start working on your blinkie as soon as I get home - I'm unfortunately around 2-3 hours away from home atm as I was visiting family ((but I'm leaving in a couple minutes)), but the moment I get home and we complete the trade I'll start on yours, is that okay?

Clean Consumer

Marie-Cris
Frosted Wheats
Marie-Cris
Frosted Wheats
I'm sorry but I got brain-raped by the order form crying
Could I get something like the Ultra Bribe animation?
I need it to say Frosted Wheats said:
I will pay 15k or more


I'm sorry about that, I forgot to put up the example form!

Which UB were you expecting? There's ones under Special as well.

Its ok and I am wanting something like the frog.


So "Frosted Wheats said:", in that case, with Green Frog 2 for a total of 15k, yes?

I can start working on your blinkie as soon as I get home - I'm unfortunately around 2-3 hours away from home atm as I was visiting family ((but I'm leaving in a couple minutes)), but the moment I get home and we complete the trade I'll start on yours, is that okay?

Yes thats right and I might not be online later because I have to go to church early tomarrow morning.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Frosted Wheats
Marie-Cris
Frosted Wheats
Marie-Cris
Frosted Wheats
I'm sorry but I got brain-raped by the order form crying
Could I get something like the Ultra Bribe animation?
I need it to say Frosted Wheats said:
I will pay 15k or more


I'm sorry about that, I forgot to put up the example form!

Which UB were you expecting? There's ones under Special as well.

Its ok and I am wanting something like the frog.


So "Frosted Wheats said:", in that case, with Green Frog 2 for a total of 15k, yes?

I can start working on your blinkie as soon as I get home - I'm unfortunately around 2-3 hours away from home atm as I was visiting family ((but I'm leaving in a couple minutes)), but the moment I get home and we complete the trade I'll start on yours, is that okay?

Yes thats right and I might not be online later because I have to go to church early tomarrow morning.


That's all right! I've put you on the first slot and if you're not on by the time I reach home, just be sure to have the trade started, I'll accept it and get to work. You can finish the trade when you get back and then I'll deliver your blinkie ((just remember to save it to your own server though ^}_^ ))

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100


Hiya! Just popping in to visit your new shop.

It's ever so funky!

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Freddus


Hiya! Just popping in to visit your new shop.

It's ever so funky!


Hi sweetie! Thank you ^}_^

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Marie-Cris
Freddus


Hiya! Just popping in to visit your new shop.

It's ever so funky!


Hi sweetie! Thank you ^}_^


You're welcome!

*curtsies in general appreciation*

I love your blinkies, and the bunnies and the frogs are awesome....

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Freddus
Marie-Cris
Freddus


Hiya! Just popping in to visit your new shop.

It's ever so funky!


Hi sweetie! Thank you ^}_^


You're welcome!

*curtsies in general appreciation*

I love your blinkies, and the bunnies and the frogs are awesome....


Thank you. I hope I can make other animals just as well. I rather like my Teddy Bears.

Although I really should work on putting together those other accessories.

Apocalyptic Flip-Flopper

15,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Marie-Cris
Freddus


You're welcome!

*curtsies in general appreciation*

I love your blinkies, and the bunnies and the frogs are awesome....


Thank you. I hope I can make other animals just as well. I rather like my Teddy Bears.

Although I really should work on putting together those other accessories.


Possibly....but animals are more fun! xd
I'm pretty sure that having fun is the aim of the game.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Freddus
Marie-Cris
Freddus


You're welcome!

*curtsies in general appreciation*

I love your blinkies, and the bunnies and the frogs are awesome....


Thank you. I hope I can make other animals just as well. I rather like my Teddy Bears.

Although I really should work on putting together those other accessories.


Possibly....but animals are more fun! xd
I'm pretty sure that having fun is the aim of the game.


Well ... yes ...

But I still need to make those other accessories since I've already started building those sets.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Frosted Wheats


Hi there!

Despite what I said yesterday I went ahead and started making your blinkie! Could you please send the trade so I can send your blinkie to you when the trade is finalised? Thanks!

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Frosted Wheats


Thank you for ordering! Here's your blinkie, I hope you enjoy it!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clean Consumer

Marie-Cris
Frosted Wheats


Thank you for ordering! Here's your blinkie, I hope you enjoy it!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Frosted Wheats said:

It is awesome cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//