Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 181 ]
Total Votes:[ 181 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 167 168 169 > >> >>> »|

              User Image

                    I'm Jordan and this is my silly little blinkie shop, BACK from the dead.
                    Really lame, but very dear to me – and some special people. User Image


                            JUNE 28, 2011 _User Image_ Open, I guess. Why is this shop so fail?
              User Image

                    001 ▌ Post all orders here, in the thread. ★
                    002 ▌ Send a TRADE immediately after ordering ★
                    003 ▌ Never quote me when ordering. I will see it, I promise. ★
                    004 ▌ Save everything to your own server, please. ★
                    005 ▌ Don't copy or steal my stuff. ★
              User Image

                    NOTE ▌ If ordering multiple blinkies, please use a separate form for each (EXAMPLE).


                          [img]http://bit.ly/eqV0OE[/img][list][size=11]
                          [color=#ff526a][b]text:[/b][/color]
                          [color=#ff526a][b]text color:[/b][/color]
                          [color=#ff526a][b]font name:[/b][/color] CLICK THE DIAGRAM IN THE PREV. POST FOR YOUR CHOICES
                          [color=#ff526a][b]icons:[/b][/color] HEARTS OR STARS?
                          [color=#ff526a][b]icon color(s):[/b][/color]
                          [color=#ff526a][b]total:[/b][/color] 500g [/size][/list][/list]
              User Image

                    I don't do the traditional "link exchanges," please do not ask.
                    These are simply places I think you should visit. Enjoy!



                        User Image User Image User Image
                        User Image
              User Image

                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

                        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.60102371][img]http://bit.ly/d2k7hN[/img][/url]
              User Image

                    User Image ▌ Most fonts can be found at DAFONT. ★
                    User Image ▌ Samantha, for being my best customer, inspiration, and more.★
                    User Image ▌ Everything else was made by myself.★
              User Image

                    I'm a dork, so I like collecting flags.(^∀^'' )

                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//