Welcome to Gaia! ::



                          CLOSED. Please send me PMs if you would like to offer for a doll.



                          Currently looking for (clickable): User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

                          Most Recent
                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image






                          User Image
                          button by the lovely jordan woahh <3
                          [url=http://tinyurl.com/3thr3uk][img]http://i.imgur.com/u7etf.gif[/img][/url]

                          My Shops
                          User Image
                          User Image

                          Other Shops
                          User Image

                          User Image


Romantic Seeker

<3's back!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
can i bribe 140k? surprised
    - - - - LOOK AT ME
    I WANT.: Fem!America
    REFERENCES.: X Y Z

    I'm lesbians with her. My personal favorite is flag bikini top + jacket + skirt, but anything is fine! With glasses would be preferred, but it's fine if you can't. xD Here's one with her boots, but you could probably figure that out. <3

    I HAVE OTHER FANDOMS IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER. ;D

    TOTAL.: User Image ..?

pooribee

The hat's pretty detailed, so it'll cost more. C:

jordan woahh

ROFL. She looks like a ditz! XDD Accepted because I've been wanting that item for a while. * Q*

Ichitoko


can i get it with no hat then? ono
i'm kinda low on gold. D;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    She is. Just like her male counterpart. SAD, BUT TRUE.

Romantic Seeker

@Ichi: xDD
I would bribe but Im totally broke xP

Mika: So am I. Hence opening bribes. OTL I don't know where all my money goes.

jordan: AHAHA. XD

pooribee: Then accepted! C:



pooribee
Ichitoko


can i get it with no hat then? ono
i'm kinda low on gold. D;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Seeker

@Ichi: LOL xDD
well your the one I last commissioned for Demi xDD

Man I think I might just end up making Kyou into an oc xDD
Plus I ned more boy oc anyways xDD
Ichitoko



sweet, thanks. do you want me to send a trade, now? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//