Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Charity is now closed, sucks huh?

Yes! I cant believe youre closing! 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 7 ]
Suckish that... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Oh well 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Don't worry, I'll visit the quest thread! 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
>.< 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 161 162 163 > >> >>> »|

Hallowed Bibliophile

Welcome to The Butterfly Eyes Charity


As of Febuary 14th 2009 this charity is officially closed. I've struggled to keep it going, and we had a good run. I am going to start a new quest thread and I'll leave a link as soon as its up. I'm truely sorry for this, and I hope my regulars will lurk on my quest thread!

New Quest Thread



Welcome to the Butterfly Eyes Charity! Its always pleasant to see new faces lurking around. So come in and chat awhile!If you do receive a donation, please stick around, or come back periodically. If you apply for a donation, and don't get one right away, don't freak out. I have limited computer access, and dial-up to boot.



Please note that this is not a high dollar charity! I started this charity with around 50,000 and I do have some people helping me, but I don't have enough gold to just buy people what they are questing, or I would. I'll help you as much as I can or feel is right.

Banners and or art are very much loved!Also check back here for updates and such...
UPDATES

January something or other ~ This is a majorly imporant update....

Hi guys, I am very very very sorry for not having been on. I've been really sick (strep throuat and both ears infected for more than 2 weeks) and having stuff going on at home that keeps me constantly busy isnt helping. I'm doing the best I can, which isnt much lately. I need your guys help keeping the thread going, but if things don't improve at home the charity might have to close down. I really don't want that to happen, but if it does I'll add all of my diehard thread keepers as friends and save all the information on donations in hopes that one day the thread can be brought back to life. As of right now, all contests and such things are on hold. I'm still going to make donations, but I'm not sure for how long I'll be able to keep that up either. Cross your fingers and hope that things settle down for me so it doesnt have to happen!

Also, if someone , or a couple of you could watch for new people to come and email me ( schrei-out-loud@hotmail.com ) so that I know when I need to come on more frequently to the thread, that would be great. Things have been so hectic I've missed a couple of people because I don't always have time to go through every page I missed.









Dec 18th ~ OK, So systems are a go for the winter/Xmas avi contest. So I'll go post all that now. Down in the contest section. Go there.

Dec. 18th ~ Ok, we got a new comp here, so I'll be around more!

Dec. 16th ~ Ok guys, the comp here has crashed, so I can only get on when my cousin brings her laptop over. Be patient guys!Dec. 9th ~ Autumn Avi Contest Results!1st place was Indecisiveone for 10,0002nd place went to Thunderstripe  for 7,5003rd place was iilax for 5,000Dec. 8th? ~ We have a new affiliate! The Boom Charity. They're just starting out and need some help getting started, so go over and bump them or something, yeah? User Image

Dec. 8th? ~ Also, putting off the quest...for now, maybe forever ^^

Dec. 3rd.~ The time has come to vote for your favorite autumn avi. Scroll down to the contest section, decide who you're voting for, and vote for that enrty in the poll. The poll will be open for 5 days so you have plenty of time to get votes in! Best of Luck!

Nov. 21st ~ Ok! We now have the Autumn Avi Contest going on, so go down to the contests section and check it out! The prizes range from 10,000 to 5,000, so its definately worth it to give it a shot! 






Hey guys! I'm not entirely sure what day it is, but whatever. Anyways, I thought I'd update this abit and stuffs. I haven't been able to get on much, but I'm trying. My laptop died, so I'm using a loaner, whch sucks. Have patience with me!Ich Liebe Dich!

August 8th ~ The charity will be participating in the charity fair. User ImageDuring the Charity Fair we will  be showing and auctioning a pretty blue July'08 Thank You letter.Please participate in the fair!

August 8th ~ Its been a really long couple of weeks for me, and it doesnt look like its going to get any easier. I had a really scary day at work yesturday, and I had o call 911. Thanks for keeping thethread alive, and thanks for your patience.

July 14th~ Ok, so right now (whenever people show up) the games and festivities have begun! YAY. I know its not much, but I figure we have the new contest door prize thingy, and that helps too. If you want to dress up or make banners or pretty signs or something for it, you're more than welcome to. Feel free to party or whatever^^ Thanks for making this a very cool 6 months!!!!!!!!!

July 13th ~ Ok, the results are in for the banner contest! I will be sending trades to winners soon.FYI the reason that some of the other banners didn't win but had higher numbers was because you could enter 2 banners, but only win for 1.
1st Place  ~ Mozuma
2nd Place ~ Prailline 
3rd Place  ~Machiavellite

July 8th (I think) ~ I put up a new contest thingy, so, um, go look at it....>.> <.<Yeah, go look at it. Also made some minor updates to the About Me section.

May 31st ~ I'm back more or lessly. I'm also selling lots of stuff right now to try to get back on track with gold. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to keep the charity thread going while I was gone.

May 7th ~ Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that in a week I'll be leaving on vaca for a bit, and I dont know when I'll be able to get on a computer. Sorry i haven't been on much!

April 13th ~  Black and White Avi ContestWinners:
GRAND PRIZE ~ --I--COLOR-TASTIC--I--
1ST RUNNER UP ~ Orgasmic_Lucky_Charms 
2ND RUNNER UP ~ XThe_Death_CrossX

Mar. 2nd ~ Two new contests are up! Go cheack them out!

Feb 22nd ~ Partners list updated. Also I'm at home guys, so I only get to be on once every few days. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU DO NOT PM YOUR APPLICATIONS TO ME! Post them on the thread.

Feb 16th ~ footballwizz IS a partner, he's not here scamming >.<

Feb. 16th ~ Charity created and thread opened.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:WELCOME/UPDATESRULES
APPLYING
DONATORS
ABOUT ME
BLACK LIST
CONTESTS
LINKS
BANNERS
GAMES

Hallowed Bibliophile

RULES

OK, so the rules are as follows:

1) Follow the TOS.

2) Lets try to keep the thread PG13.

3) Be nice to everyone! Even if you dont see eye to eye, that isn't my problem, and I'd rather that you took any arguements off my thread!

4) Don't beg. Anyone. Ever. That's just not cool....

5) Ok, I know that this really isn't necessary, but I would like to ask all of you not to ask personal questions of anyone who isn't offering information.

Failure to comply with the above rules will put you automatically on the black list!!!! (Which I hopefully won't have to create!)
Rules are subject to change at anytime.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Applying

Rules:

1 ) All the basic rules apply. (If you haven't read my Rules post, please do so now.)

2 ) PLEASE NO BEGGING!!!

3 ) Be nice to everyone, and don't come in trying to start fights, or be annoying.

4 ) Please only post the application once!

5 ) Please do not pm me that you posted an application!


6 ) Due to lack of people actually staying on the thread after receiving donations, I am now requiring a minimum of 5 posts (not just bumps, either) to get the donation. *Edited Feb. 12th*

How to Apply:



Standard donations are going to be around 500 right now. Gold is running short at the moment and I'm doing the best I can. I'm only one person, and Ican only so do much by myself.

Please remember that I have a very limited supply of gold, and that I'm also questing. Also, I might donate an item instead of gold. Be happy with what you get. Please don't complain, just be happy I was nice enough to give you anything. Please fill out the form below, and post it in the thread. All aplications should be posted in dark red, this way I'll know that you read at least part of it.


User name :
What you're questing :
How much more gold you need :
How long you've been questing :
Other (optional) :



The "Other" section on the form is for anything you'd like to share about yourself or whatever. Totally up to you if you want to put something there, but it'll help your chances if you seem interesting.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Donators
The-Death-Cross (My totally awesome first donator!) heart


People I've donated to:
outa-kun
limecherry_16
drknight_09
The Visible Ghost
lefeverbaby
blackbird26 heart
Myrridan
vayaro
Dizzyx
Chasing Sin heart
LilAngel44882 heart
[ChizuruKD]
Bow_Down1991
A Box Of Pocky
Back in Blonde
Tozoku--Kitsune
azian156 heart
Shax-san
EladrinStarmist
cutie_kat456
Zexion_KageAmuyuSakushi
MayLing2 heart
Pinkayy
Shortay 808
Gorgeous Trixie
Trichechidae
angel_sparkle
drinkngreentea
Shiibz
UNKNOWN 001
The-Death-Cross heart
xYuko
The Kerrigan
thepinkythepink
animefun2
SeaWater Beauty

Helsinki Harlot
Strawberry Wonderland
alexia_comen
BlueMoonSoldier
eclairet
My Unapologetic Apathy
love_to_swim
Harlequins Lethal Kiss
corishaa
theultimate2009
Meilin1
cpt c0tt0n
casca 7
CyanideTheJuggla
The kewl katt
csyo90
Astarte Liderc
Berylium4
xWoNxToNx
indecisiveone
Purple_Frogs
HaoAsakura358
xRiin Chanx
Cherushii Dream
xXAngyAndroidXx
Vanilla_Flavored_Pocky
RainbowBalloon06
thepizzaismine
QueenFey
Buggabuggaboo
HOMgirl_from_NYC
SillySeals-
Nor West Chick
Mrsrachaelsnape
Pain Is Clarity
my_eternal_ruin
mySt-idz
AngelsWings05
Damage2358
Takahata San
Thunderstripe heart heart heart heart heart
kitsune665
m a n g o m e l l o n
Spicy Fruit Sensation
Furi Mitsukai
Twilight Fan Bella
xStarbonx
Houra
Baby Spink
WitchCatPI
Bed Bug X3
Sin Apophis
TigerCatNails
-Crayola-Biatch-
Sage Winters
.[ Shiko ].
Kuroi_Ankoku
iiLax
SKYOY
Rache_cutegirl_91


*hearts indicate that the person has donated, stuck around alot on the thread, made a banner.....
If you think you should have a heart next to your name, pm me.

** If I donated to you and your name isn't up here, let me know. If I didn't donate to you and your name is up here let me know!

People footballwizz has donated to:
blackbird26
Chasing Sin
Iridescent Angel
MayLing2

Hallowed Bibliophile

ABOUT ME


My name is Tiffany, and I don't currently have an annoying nick name. Most of the people on the thread call me Bunnies or EPB.
I like the colors
black, red, green, and purple.
I love wrestling, my favorite wrestlers are Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore, CM Punk, and HHH...
I love music. I listen to rock mostly. My new favorite band is TOKIO HOTEL, and seriously, I'm in love with them....
Black roses are cool.
I love to read. Laurell K. Hamilton, Anne Rice, and Harry Potter. AND we can't forget Stephanie Myers
Sharpies are awesome.
I'm totally going for world domination! J/K
My cousin is a dork.
I like dying my hair, right now its dark brown with a green ish streak.
I now have a total of six peircings. I have two in each ear, my lip, and a monroe.
Black eyeliner is awesome.
I like stars, and broken hearts.
I love art, i draw alot and paint too.
I am currently writing a story on mibba, if you're interested in knowing more about it, pm me.
I read tarot cards as well.

If your really that interested in my life you can pm me...

Hallowed Bibliophile

Black List
~none yet, lets keep it that way~

Hallowed Bibliophile

Contests


Winter/Xmas Avi Contest


Rules

1. The avi must be winter and/or xmas themed. Its not that hard, pm me if you have questions.

2. To avoid me missing any entries, you can post them here, but I also ask that you pm them to me. This way you are sure that you qualify as an entry and that you make it into the contest.

3. Entry fee will be 50 gold and it must be sent to me in a trade. (the 50 gold will go straight to the charity, not for my personal use.)

4. Once again, I am allowing two entries, but you can only win once. You only have to pay 50 gold, even if you are posting two entries.


Spots filled
Entry 1 ~
User Image

Entry 2 ~
User Image

Autumn Avi Contest
Autumn Avi Contest Results!

1st place was Indecisiveone for 10,000

2nd place went to Thunderstripe for 7,500

3rd place was iilax for 5,000



Rules ~
1. The avi must be autumn themed. (Use autumn colors (reds, golds, browns, yellows, oranges, and even green) and anything that reminds you of autumn.)

2. To avoid me missing any entries, you can post them here, but I also ask that you pm them to me. This way you are sure that you qualify as an entry and that you make it into the contest.

3. Entry fee will be 50 gold and it must be sent to me in a trade. (the 50 gold will go straight to the charity, not for my personal use.)

4. Once again, I am allowing two entries, but you can only win once. You only have to pay 50 gold, even if you are posting two entries.


Examples ~ These are here to give you an idea, you can not use one that looks alot like this as an entry!

User Image

User Image


Info ~

The autumn avi contest is 50 gold per person, not per entry. I ask that you use primarily autumn colors, and that it be more than one color. The more it really looks like autumn, the better your chance of winning. There will be somewhere between 5 and 7 spots. Voting will take place in the poll once all spots have been filled. The poll will be left up for a couple of days and the avi with the most votes wins.

Prizes ~


First place prize will be 10,000. Second place will be 7,500. Third place will be 5,000.


Spots Filled ~
Entry One ~
User Image

Entry Two ~
User Image

Entry Three ~
User Image

Entry Four ~
User Image

Entry Five ~

User Image


CLOSED CONTESTS ~

Banner Contest


Winners:

1st Place ~ Mozuma (won 2,500)

User Image

2nd Place ~ Prailline (won 1,000)

User Image


3rd Place ~Machiavellite (won 500)

User Image

Rules:

1 ) All banners must show the name of the charity.

2 ) You can post your entry on the thread, but it must also be pmed to me to be counted as an entry.

3 ) In order to fill spots faster, people entering will be alowed 2 entries.

More on the Contest:

The contest is simply for fun. Its a good way to keep getting banners to help spread word about the charity. No entry fee. There will be 5 available spots, and after the spots are filled, the banners will be put up for the vote...

Prize:


There will be a grand prize, 1st runner up, and 2nd runner up. Grand prize is 2,500, first runner up is 1,000, and second runner up is 500.

Spots Filled :
Entry 1~Prailline

User Image

Entry 2 ~Prailline

User Image

Entry 3 ~Machiavellite

User Image

Entry 4 ~Mozuma

User Image

Entry 5 ~Mozuma

User Image




Black and White Avi Contest

Winners:

GRAND PRIZE ~ --I--COLOR-TASTIC--I--
User Image

1ST RUNNER UP ~ Orgasmic_Lucky_Charms
User Image

2ND RUNNER UP ~ ~ The-Death-Cross :
User Image

Rules:

1 ) The avi must have ONLY black, gray, and/or white. YOU CAN HAVE A MAXIMUM OF ONE ITEM THAT IS NOT WHITE, BLACK, OR GREY. Not including hair and eye color, those can be any color you want.

2 ) You can post your entry on the thread, but it must also be pmed to me to be counted as an entry.

3 ) Entry fee is 100g and must be paid in a trade to me (not one of the partners!) before you are considered an entry.

4 ) In order to fill spots faster, people entering will be alowed 2 entries. Yes you have to pay for both.
More on the Contest:

The avi can have black, white, and gray, not including hair and eye color. There will be 6 spots, and as soon as the spots are filled the poll will be changed so they can be voted on. After at least 3 days up for the vote (time varies based on when I can get on the computer.) the winner will be anounced. Entry fee is 100g and must be paid in a trade to me (not one of the partners!) before you are considered an entry.

Prize:

There will be a grand prize, 1st runner up, and 2nd runner up. The grand prize is the Febuary 2008 monthly collectable, 1st runner up is 7,500, and 2nd runner up is 5,000.

Spots Filled :

Entry 1 ~
User Image

Entry 2 ~
User Image

Entry 3 ~
User Image

Entry 4 ~
User Image

Entry 5 ~
User Image

Entry 6 ~
User Image

Hallowed Bibliophile

Links to Quests, Charitys, And Other Threads



Quest Threads:



User Image

Kilek The Darkfire Soul's quest, we should all go there, or I shall poke you with my spork!




User Image




Charitys

User Image


User Image


Other Awesome Threads / Guilds:

The Vampiric bump page with wounders!!....The Emo Reaper's awesome thread, do or die

User Image


User Image

If you would like me to advertise either your quest, charity, or guild (or anything else) Pm me with the link and any info you would like with the link!

Hallowed Bibliophile

BANNERS


Banners from contest ~~~~~~


~Prailline
User Image


[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/b-e-charity/t.38079769/][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/Prailline/For others/Thebutterflycharity.png[/img][/url]



~Prailline

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/b-e-charity/t.38079769/][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/Prailline/For others/Thebutterflycharity2.png[/img][/url]


~Machiavellite

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/b-e-charity/t.38079769/][img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg9/joebeejames/1001941_49756693copy.jpg?t=1212949244[/img][/url]







Old banners ~~~~~~

By: Evilly Possessed Bunnies

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/b-e-charity/t.38079769/][IMG]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/kittosmoonlight/butterflyeye.gif[/IMG][/url]



By : blackbird26

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/b-e-charity/t.38079769/][IMG]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/kittosmoonlight/Bannercharitybutterfly.gif[/IMG][/url]


By : lefeverbaby

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/b-e-charity/t.38079769/][IMG]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p41/kittosmoonlight/banner-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Beautifully Dauntless generated a random number between 0 and 1 ... 1!

Hallowed Bibliophile

ANNIVERSERY GAMES!!!!!!

RULES:
1. You can play as many times as you want, but can only win 3 times at each game.

2. Follow general rules.

3. If you get a winning roll or number, pm me with the page number. If you don't get a trade right away, don't freak, give me a few, I might be busy.

4. If you've sent me a pm and I'm online, if I haven't answered in a couple of hours, you can pm me again. Just don't go overboard or I won't give you anything >.<

5. Be nice and social towards everyone. "bump" is not allowed while you're playing the game unless you're the only one playing. I prefer you use the emoticons even then^^




Dice game:

Roll 10 10 sided dice and get over 80 : win 500.

WINNERS:




Random Number game:

Generate a number between 1 and 100.

Winning numbers: 5, 15, 17, 25, 37, 45, 57, 83, 91, 99

WINNERS:





Hallowed Bibliophile

*Cuts ribbon and waits*
User name : outa-kun
What you're questing : 2 magical girl
How much more gold you need : around 30k
How long you've been questing : since they are out
Other (optional) : i am outa-kun, i am here at gaia since around 2005 but i stopped because i thought at first it is boring, but my classmates told me it is getting better now in this site, so just right 2007, i came back again and here i go questing items i want hehe^^
heart hellow^^
User Image
All I hear is rain drops, falling on the rooftops.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yay! Good luck.~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|Gaian Anniversary -- 5 Days|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//