Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will make it to page 100 first?

ME!! ~Pushes people put of the way~ 0.47040498442368 47.0% [ 151 ]
No ~Gets pushes and flys~ DAMN IT! 0.14330218068536 14.3% [ 46 ]
Poll whore ~BOTTON!!!!~ 0.38629283489097 38.6% [ 124 ]
Total Votes:[ 321 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 263 264 265 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hello everyone! I am The Reaper! You can all call me Susy. Ya, so my friend and I dicided to make this thread! Where EVERYONE is welcome. I MEAN EVERONE! Okay here is the deal. You bump, meet new people, chat all that good stuff and ya...
Okay so go out there in this awsome thread and meetz ze peoplez! woot!! cool


User ImageTable of contents!User Image

First post: Intro
Secound post: Rules
Third post: Good and Bad people list
Fourth post: Banners
Fith post: Contest
Sixth post: Avi Art
Seventh post: Quests
Eigth post: Other threads you need to check out.


User Image


First person on page 100 will gets a prize cool ! I don't know what it is yet, but I think it will be good!
User Image

User ImageDude rules!User Image

1: Yaya21 is secound all time ruler of this thread! If I hear one complant from her you are soo going to loservill...Not a fun place to be...I know stare
2: Be nice to everyone! Unless they deserve it..Like they beat you up or something...Or if I say you can stare
3: PLEASE! No cybering here. Take that to the pms, man...We do not want to see that! You can flirt all you want...Just don't, DON'T cyber.
4: HAVE A GREAT TIME!
5: respect TOS ninja (I have no clue har I am such a newb in that area)
6: If you must bite someone there is one you must never bite. My friend AkaAme15. If you do you willed be baned and slane in a secound.
7: Uhhhmmm Ya, whatever... 3nodding


User Image
User Image

User ImageTHE BAD AND GOOD LISTS!!User Image


Cool people cool
1: Yaya121
2:amy hit the atmosphere
3:passionatesoul
4: AkaAme15
5: tifas fallen heart
6: Myami
7: Hollow Shell
8: de zomby weener dog



Bad human jail emo stare
(YOU BE HERE YOU SUCK AND NEED TO SOOO LEAVE!)
No one yet stare


User Image
User Image

User ImageZE BANNERS YAY!! User Image



User Image
[url=http://gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27770329][img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/xxxTifaxxx/my%20avi%20art%20Job/sussy.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by the Awsome Tiffa heart

User Image
User Image

Okay ya no one entered the contest and I am tired of it being there. Give me an idea of what to put here ;D Please and thank yous!




User Image
User Image

Avi Art!(Temperary closed for personal reasons)


I do art yeah boooy!

Pm me don't tell me on the thread please!
PM me order
size:
color/blacknwhite:
Extra's:
The price:


Prices!

Full body: 500g
Crowded Full body: 1k
Head only: 650g
color: 1k (I probely have to buy more color pencils my sister lost them all)
blacknwhite sad The price what ever the size is)
Extra's: 50g each
Couples: 1k
More then two people: 1.5k

Examples!
More then two people
Full body blacknwhite
Full body+Color+Extra
Head only blacknwhite

Random art done byt me!
Random haha!
Doodles hahaha xP
WTF?! Random again?!


User Image
User Image

Quests are gone too! Ideas what to put here?



User Image
User Image

Other threads that I want you guys to check out 3nodding Please.


User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image



User Image

Hooray!

:: does the open thread dance ::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//