Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  |

I. Can't. Think-Up. A. Poll. x___x

[x] <-- Click-zors. X3 1 100.0% [ 550 ]
Total Votes:[ 550 ]
|« < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 133 134 135 > >> >>> »|

::flops into the thread:: I have to buy like.. One of myself and a character I really like.
Gaian Name: Albino Ghost Child
Series: Gaia Online and Fairy Cube
Dollz Ordered: Myself and a Custom Character Ainsel (the fairy)
[x] [x] [x]
Total Price: 150 for myself and I dunno about the custom Ainsel.
Hey again. xD

^^ Just 150 for making Ainsel will be fine. XD :: shallst go start on it now ::
Okay. I wasn't sure because of the wings and everything else. sweatdrop 400g coming your way.
YOu have all of the latest animes... what about the classics......
AH! Like Ghost in a shell and Slayers..
Gaian Name: nimmo999
Series: Game;FFVII AC;& Other(I think)
Dollz Ordered: Vincent Valentine,Dante
Total Price: 300?
Suggestions of Game Series?:
Naruto(Series),Musashi(game),
Mario,Luigi(Game)
Or Glass Mask made in 1984? >P ( Which the year is also the title of a book I'm forced to read~.. xp )

Mm. I'll get to some of them asap. o_O
well? Am i gonna get em? sad
nimmo999
well? Am i gonna get em? sad


Of course! XD Lemme send them. razz
Shirori
nimmo999
well? Am i gonna get em? sad


Of course! XD Lemme send them. razz

lol
::pokes the dude:: I might take awhile for her to get everything done. You can't just expect her to send it to you as soon as you post. ::waggles finger::

I liked that book.. Though it WOULD have been better if I wasn't forced to read it. Along with 'To kill a Mocking Bird.'
XD :: goes to continue-ish on the chibis ::
::shivers:: I am sooo cold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//