Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  |

I. Can't. Think-Up. A. Poll. x___x

[x] <-- Click-zors. X3 1 100.0% [ 550 ]
Total Votes:[ 550 ]
|« < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 133 134 135 > >> >>> »|

<3 ( Much thanks for the bump. x3 )

ninja

Devoted Bibliophile

Gaian Name: Magica
Series: One Piece
Dollz Ordered: Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zorro, Zorro ( Masked ), Nami, Sanji, and Mihawk.
Total Price: 900 gold
Suggestions of Game Series?: Game - Tales of Symphonia


*Squees* I love your dolls! So cute. whee
heart

ninja
Omegagriffin:
Series: Trigun; FFVII Advent Children:
Dollz Ordered:Wolfwood; Tifa, Kadaj, Cid
Total Price: 600
Suggestions of Game Series?:I continue to recommend Dynasty Warriors.
Gaian Name: Keseren
Series: Final Fantasy: Advent Children
Dollz Ordered: Cloud
Total Price: 150
Suggestions of Game Series?: Castlevania

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

Join Now

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//