Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dumbledore's Army
STAFF TRYOUTS!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jojohershey
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:42 am


HELLO MEMBERS OF THIS GUILD THIS IS YOUR GUILD LEADER SAYING IM HOLDING STAFF TRYOUTS BELOW IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THIS GUILDS AWESOME STAFF AND GET INTO LOTS OF WICKED MODERATER STUFF PLEASE POST A PHARAGRAPH BELOW SAYING WHY YOU ARE ELIGABLE TO BE PART OF OUR STAFF IF WE LIKE YOUR POST WE WILL ACCEPT YOU OR PROMOTE YOU AND ITS ABSOLUTLY FREE! PLEASE POST YOUR TRYOUTS BELOW THX MISTCHEF MANAGED! ninja
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:24 pm


i think u should let me be in ur staff because i'm good with people and i can help u get a new banner that fits a little better. plz let me be a staff member.

hermione_granger15


Trigger--Happy--Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:07 pm


I think that I would make a great mod, mostly because I have the experience. (I've owned a guild before) I work well with others, and am competent. I am on Gaia most of the time, Sometimes school will interfer and I won't get online for 3weeks, but that is very rare.
Reply
Dumbledore's Army

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//