Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dumbledore's Army
MY FAV Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jojohershey
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:50 pm


my favorite DA member is Ginny but my favorite character of the movies its RON
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:11 pm


Why Ginny??

I prefer Luna Lovegood much more. She is always calm and is never judgemental. She has her own style of doing things wether is the way we should do them or not. I have been reading the seventh book and I am sorry to say Luna is captured by death eaters. I have have been reading on and from what I understand so far she will be quite alright! 3nodding

11green11


jojohershey
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:20 pm


lol youre reading it to yay im not quite at that part yet im on the chapter kreacher's tale smile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:42 pm


hmm i feel like an odd ball.. im not really a harry potter fan, i joined cause jojo asked me and hes my friend. i do like harry potter dont get me wrong, but ive only read the first, and part of the second book, and i dont kno all the charecters names... jojo forgive me. xd

the lone angel

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

jojohershey
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:33 pm


if your not familiar with the names then go to the guild home and see a list of all DA members if you still want more information theres always google lol
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:07 am


O.o ok

the lone angel

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

~Cute...Girl~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:12 pm


Wellin the movie I love Harry whee .... but in the DA Hermoine Granger she's just so smart cool
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:13 pm


11green11
Why Ginny??

I prefer Luna Lovegood much more. She is always calm and is never judgemental. She has her own style of doing things wether is the way we should do them or not. I have been reading the seventh book and I am sorry to say Luna is captured by death eaters. I have have been reading on and from what I understand so far she will be quite alright! 3nodding

aww poor Luna, i like her 2, but not so much sweatdrop ... I don't have the book crying

~Cute...Girl~


jojohershey
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:33 pm


if i could play as a character in the movie it would so be ron but in the game for ps3 i would have to say zacharias smith he gets hermoine too do his work for him wink
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:11 pm


I think the wii game is better i don't know xD

~Cute...Girl~


bavaplayer23

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:56 pm


i haven't read much of the 6th book yet... is it really good??? but, i think that in part of book 5 they came up with D.A.. right??
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:32 pm


i haven't read much of the 6th book yet... is it really good??? but, i think that in part of book 5 they came up with D.A.. right??



yes

jojohershey
Captain


hermione_granger15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:00 am


i like hermione, ginny, and luna the best
they are all so smart and cool
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:06 am


my favorite character in the books is luna! shes ok in the movie but i jus picured her different. i like madd eye moody in the movies they did a good job on him.

Aishiteru-Kirai

Reply
Dumbledore's Army

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//