Welcome to Gaia! ::

La Luna de La Rosa

Back to Guilds

A Role-play and Chat guild 

 

Reply New Members
Greetings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalita-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:40 pm


Hello everyone. My name is Kalita-chan.

Your name: -
Your age: -
User name: Kalita-chan
Hobbies: I like anime, Egypt, reading, and writing.
A little about yourself: I love anything angelic, but I do have an evil side too. I believe that I am a friendly person and a kind person in general. I've met many nice Gaians and I hope this place is no exception. I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends.

Thank you for accepting me and for reading this.

:bows:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:03 pm


lol...*tackles* welcome to the guild

melraga
Vice Captain

Reply
New Members

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//