Welcome to Gaia! ::

La Luna de La Rosa

Back to Guilds

A Role-play and Chat guild 

 

Reply New Members
I Am Your Fallen Angel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Your Fallen Angel

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:32 pm


Your name: n/a
Your age: 18
User name: I Am Your Fallen Angel
Hobbies: Writing, drawing, reading, takeing photographs, computer art.
A little about yourself: Let's see, I have a job...workign full time and making an okay amout at minimum wage. What else is there...I am trying to go to college in the fall for photography. That all depends on if I get accepted for student loans.

I love writing, and currently have a 120 page story going in Word...and I plan to one day publish one of my books...and that is...I wish to publish with Tokyopop.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:28 pm


hello and welcome to the guild

melraga
Vice Captain


I Am Your Fallen Angel

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:42 pm


melraga
hello and welcome to the guild
I technically came with the guild :/ so not exactly "welcomed".
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:54 pm


well you're welcomed anyway

melraga
Vice Captain


RONIN_13X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:33 pm


so guild come with people? is that like a speacial offer? buy 2 guilds get 3 gaians free
Reply
New Members

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//