Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's So Very Special - The unofficial Radiohead Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild
True Love Waits

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultra Big Mega Super Sean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:04 am


I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this song is amazing.
What do you fellows think of it?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:16 pm


I love this song<33

__zo-.LED.ZEPPELIN.-so__


Neovenator
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:41 pm


I had such a huge boner for this song when I first heard it.

According to my last.fm, it's my 20th most heard Radiohead song. I think it needs to be higher.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:29 pm


Mm, that song makes me just go to mush.

Neo_Qeen_Serenity


Sprockette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:11 pm


Hendrik Heidler
I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this song is amazing.
What do you fellows think of it?

Lovely...oh so lovely.
that's all I have to say about that!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:54 am


It's definitely one of my favorites. And I have a really lame story to go with it! My current boyfriend sort of found me through that song because I put the lyrics to it in one of my profiles on some internet thing with the intent of seeing if anyone would notice... and somehow it worked. Being that much of a dork occasionally pays off!

SilverTiger


SidAnarchy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:28 pm


It's just one of those songs that once you hear it, you cant stop listeninig to it xd
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:21 pm


Gah. That song is beautiful. Love, love, love.

Bugsy Jacquelyn


Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:58 am


My #1 favorite. (Most of the time.)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:40 pm


I absolutely love this song! It's definitely one of my favourites from Radiohead. Apparently it's the most requested song while they're on tour-- can you really blame the requesters?

MaryJaneIsMyFriend

Reply
It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//