Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior MVs Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whcih mv was your fav?
  U
  Twins
  Miracle
  Happiness
  Others
  All
View Results

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:56 pm


`♥ Here are various links to all the Super Junior MVs held on youtube.
Please feel free to go check them out and comment.
Talk about your favourite mv and spazz all you want. n_n;

Super Junior

1. Super Junior - Twins mv
2. Super Junior - Miracle mv
3. Super Junior - Happiness/Haengbok mv
4. Super Junior - Wonder Boys mv
5. Super Junior - U mv
6. Super Junior - Dancing Out mv

Collaborations

1. Super Junior & DBSK - Show Me Your Love mv
2. Super Junior & DBSK - You Are The One mv

SM Town

1. SM Town - Red Sun mv
2. SM Town - Snow Dream mv

Super Junior's K.R.Y

1. Super Junior K.R.Y - The One I Love mv
2. Super Junior K.R.Y - Just You mv

Super Junior's Super Junior T [Trot]

1. Super Junior Trot - Rokkugoh mv

If I missed any, please remind me and I'll update this post.


`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:22 pm


Thats a good idea now when people want to find SUper Junior Mv's They can look here and when new ones comeout they can be updated here !

chowchowpup713


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:21 pm


I love every MV. <33 U *giggles over teh Teukie*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:56 am


I love them all, easpecially Happiness!!!

--Fufu Pooh

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:26 pm


biggrin Happiness is so cute. But I loved the U outfits(what they were wearing in the MV), and Miracle was so cute too, but then there's Wonder Boys and Twins, which makes me laugh(Wonder Boys only), and Twins was good. Dancing out was awesome. And yeahhh....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:20 pm


`♥ Mhm! The new mvs will be
uploaded here on this thread.
So that others cannot make their own thread of just one mv. ^-^

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:23 pm


Cool! And it'll also save time by going here instead of searching right?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:31 pm


`♥ MHm! Instead of seearching all over the web or youtube for it,
it's provided here for you. biggrin

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:32 pm


Thanks a lot JenJen! domokun cheese_whine dramallama
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:36 pm


`♥ LOL! No problemo. biggrin
Glad I can help. Hopefully, their new album comes out
and they make new mvs. <3

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:30 pm


Yes! Suju is my number one singing group in the whole world! Even more...than the one I loved first. ><;;
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:34 pm


`♥ XD SAME'RE . heart
Which singing group did you love first? o_o;
Super Junior was my first all time favourite singing group.
I never knew any other Koreans bands before them. <3

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:29 am


The one I loved first was called 1tym. It's a group in the same company as Big Bang. Ackk...I feel weird.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:01 pm


`♥ OHYA! I know them.
Baekkyoung's a cutiee. >w<
Why do you feel weird? >.<

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e >me all you want , but [keep] the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:36 pm


Really? You're sorta like my sister. She likes HeeChul and BaekKyoung too. Except I don't know about HanKyung. I like Teddy. Well, I guess I always thought 1tym would be my number 1 korean rap/singing group, except now I love Super Junior more because one of the members in 1tym had to go to the Korean military. crying And two of them had to go back to the US because their visas expired or something. And BaekKyoung is in some group with an ex. SWI.T member. And two other people.

Soo...while they're gone, I go on to other groups.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//