|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:25 pm
biggrin A lot of Super Junior fanart is done by people. You can post some if you saw one or made one. I'll post one I made. BEST FRIEND LOVE((O___O Sorry it's so messed up, I made HeeChul out of a girl. And KiBum's hair is flying.It's so ugly. ))  Editt at 6/10/07 10:07 PM: Now people can request for art done by others, because I'm sure many of us are talented when it comes to drawing Super Junior. Of course, when you want to request from another, you obviously have to accept their choice of drawing or not. I will do requests too. (Of course for me, you can always count on art from me) Soo...that's it!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:32 pm
`♥ Awwwm it's cute. >3<
when people find one that does not belong to them and would like to post it here, please so credit the owner. `xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з . *J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:34 pm
omg this is such a great Idea ^^ I'll post mai fan art here soon! thank you so much !! heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:59 pm
`♥ Well! There's fanart in your siggy right now karou. And it's sooo adorbale. >w< `xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з . *J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:00 pm
true that ^^ but like I didn't drew that sad But I drew them back and they're on mai wally ^^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:06 pm
`♥ Ee! I wana seeeee. >.>; `xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з . *J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:05 pm
O___O I have no idea who created the picture....I just changed the girl/boy into HeeChul/KiBum...
I made tons of drawings...I'm just too lazy to scan them. 'Cause I don't like scanning...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:17 pm
`♥ Aww. Whenever my friend scans stuff it goes laggy [her comp] BUT she made a fanart of her HyukJaee and it's REALLY good. I don't know if she can let me post it up here >3> `xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з . *J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:28 pm
O____O HyukJae *breathes in and swallows a butterfly* @__@ BUTTERFLY YOU !@#$%^&*!@#$ (has no idea what I just said)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:47 pm
`♥ LAWLIPOP. lol Buttie-fly. <3
It's really good though. Like it's a self portrait of him. like real life, not anime-ish. ;D `xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з . *J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:52 pm
Awww~! That's soo cute. Good work!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:53 pm
yeah I'm gonna post what I did 2 months ago smile but it somewhat a lil crapy I mean yesung but oh well xD  yesung reminds me of Lee Jun KI and KyuHyun doesn't look like himself xD but I tried 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:57 pm
Good work! it looks really good. keep up the work. biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:58 pm
thankies ^^ but I'll try to do better next time 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:24 pm
Hey Hey, Kaoru, tat picture's really...really..really...really...good. Right, Yesung? (come on, root for the girl you love)
YeSung: It's really good! And at least you tried, khkid's too lazy and we don't even look like ourselves.
Me: Hey, comment friends, and say nothing about. (@___@ I've got two suju members bad-mouthing me already)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|