|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:51 pm
Okay so i recently heard about this thing thats like invisible wounds. It happens when a person is sad, mad, morning, ect. they look fine one minute and have small scratches on there face and body the next. It happens when they get mad and they're not even by anything that can inflict a wound and then they look in the mirror they are see the scratches. Some people think that there emotions alter there appearance to match the feelings. Has anyone heard of it?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:25 pm
I've seen things like that associated with poltergeist activity, which is often associated with extreme emotions anyway.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:59 pm
sounds interesting i'll research it and till then anyone know anything else about it?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:44 pm
I know that in situations with a supernatural being (predominantly poltergeist activity) that the physical imprints usually only occure at times of high stress, tension, or emotion caused by the being. One example is on the show Haunting Georgia, when the man awakes to the sound of his daugter's scream (the only one so far to have interactions of any kind) and after calming her down and putting her to bed, finds three parallel, claw-like gashes in his thigh. They are deep, but they don't bleed. Later on three more appear on his cheek. I believe that this happens when people are mourning is because of their own emotions combined with the spirits need to connect one last time, create a physical mark on the person.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:01 pm
Rammstanime I know that in situations with a supernatural being (predominantly poltergeist activity) that the physical imprints usually only occure at times of high stress, tension, or emotion caused by the being. One example is on the show Haunting Georgia, when the man awakes to the sound of his daugter's scream (the only one so far to have interactions of any kind) and after calming her down and putting her to bed, finds three parallel, claw-like gashes in his thigh. They are deep, but they don't bleed. Later on three more appear on his cheek. I believe that this happens when people are mourning is because of their own emotions combined with the spirits need to connect one last time, create a physical mark on the person. Hmm, that does make sense. I'll have to look into it; a spirit's need to connect is a logical explanation for such wounds. On a related note, the Japanese have another sort of "invisible wound" that occurs rather randomly from what I can tell. Naruto fans (as well as Pokémon fans, if you do your homework) have likely heard of kamaitachi, a trio of either sharp-clawed or scythe-wielding weasels that travel on the wind. They seem to appear anywhere but cities (i.e. forests, swamps, mountains). Someone could just be walking along and get blown about by a violent force, only to find themselves receiving deep, hardly-bleeding, sometimes fatal gashes later. A few victims see the weasels, but almost everyone, including doctors and scientists, believes in them! When I first saw this topic, I was honestly thinking about "phantom wounds," like when you feel injured but are, physically, fine. Those are usually a result of being attacked on astral plane. sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:20 pm
wow thanks everyone i understand it a lot more now
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:27 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:37 pm
.:.Yes in fact it happens alot to people around me.:.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:57 pm
I'm just speachless.... That's.... Spooky...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:31 am
Sounds interesting, I'll have to do some of my own research about it. I'm sure it can happen but I have no clue how or why. I've never experienced this type of thing before so I'm kind of lost on this topic but I'll do my best to keep with it.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:54 pm
Invisible wounds have been recorded, but unless you have some one else with you to have the fact proven, it could always simply be what you want yourself to see, I have seen people claim to have earned injuries over the weekend, lasting ones, and i see them the day after recieving one and tehre is nothing on them, quite strange...
I believe that a spirit has the capability of causing such wounds also, I have awoken before and i was attacked my a ghost, scared me half to death, but i had bruises on my arms, and my cheek, and a throbbing head ache, it then retreated down the hall, and i think it went to the basement
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:12 am
It's like aoutomatic emo! (Sorry xd )
I have woke up with bruises.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:40 pm
I've woke up with bruises to and there was nothing by me that could of did that D:
&This has happened to me before.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:33 am
ive never heard about that
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:08 pm
yeah I vaguely think I remember hearing about that
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|