Welcome to Gaia! ::

[BoI] Bunch of Incompetents. (Far from finished.)

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Contest Hall
Rate my team!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate it!! (10 being the best and 1 being the worst)
  10
  9
  8
  7
  6
  5
  4
  3
  2
  1
View Results

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:12 pm


[color=darkred:3fbed448e5] [b:3fbed448e5]Current Mood:[/b:3fbed448e5] Sleepy [b:3fbed448e5]Currently listening to:[/b:3fbed448e5] Groove Coverage [b:3fbed448e5]Currently reading:[/b:3fbed448e5] Oathbreakers (got side tracked xp) [b:3fbed448e5]Currently watching:[/b:3fbed448e5] Inuyasha [b:3fbed448e5]Currently playing:[/b:3fbed448e5] Final Fantasy XII (I'm almost done, but I've gotten side tracked fromthis as well xp) [b:3fbed448e5]Quote:[/b:3fbed448e5] Where does the time go? In front or in back. It depends on which way you are looking. ~one of David Eddings' characters, Belgarion I believe. Well, work and school still kick my butt (which is why I haven't played or read for some time...). I've also been trying to get somethings cleaned, my car needs repaired, and I've just got about a half a million things to do. :sigh: Plus, it looks like two managers quit at work. Ugh, more stuff for me to work around. :strech: Meh, oh well such is life. Anyway, this entry is actually a note about my current quest. I'm questing for the Mini Angel Wings and later the Sash that I was unable to get the first time I quested for it (life interrupted that quest...). I'm holding several contests in the thread; and the total gold worth is over 30k. There's a random number contest, two bump contests, and an avatar contest. ^^ If whoever reads this is so inclined, please take a look at the quest and enter some of the contests. Here is the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22072553 [/color:3fbed448e5]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:47 pm


someone comment??

i need opinions!!

Raijin36


Icy Hearts
Crew

Shy Kitten

27,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:19 pm


<3<3

Its...a team. Congrats. Is not about the pokemon, its about how you use them.
<3 <3 <3
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:43 am


Icy Hearts
<3<3

Its...a team. Congrats. Is not about the pokemon, its about how you use them.
<3 <3 <3


andi use their move pools and each other to cover their weaknesses and bring out strengths!!

Raijin36


xFlurryOfDancingFlamesx

Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:50 am


I think its a great steel team but id use lucario and Aggron over heatran and dialga cuz i dont like legendaries
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:14 am


Flamethrower, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Earthquake and Earthquake. 3 of my pokemon know(well know my team is under construction) Flamethrower and 2 will know EQ. So...yea.

Kiba002


Krazylicious

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:57 am


personally I wouldn't use that team I got one pokemon (my metagross) which could take them all out, thats with earthquake, it can take out even skarmory when I give it a iron ball. So the moral is type based parties are not smart but are still fun. Also if you manage to take out metagross I still can use electric, Fire, and water to do a reasonable amount of damage so a few of those are dead no matter what....but I am still working so no worries yet. Also going full EV means you would need to take a lot of time, nearly 100 hours of training or going full EV on some of them then moving them over to this game so I really doubt that they are all full EV'd and level 100, maybe 3 or 4...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:24 pm


Krazylicious
personally I wouldn't use that team I got one pokemon (my metagross) which could take them all out, thats with earthquake, it can take out even skarmory when I give it a iron ball. So the moral is type based parties are not smart but are still fun. Also if you manage to take out metagross I still can use electric, Fire, and water to do a reasonable amount of damage so a few of those are dead no matter what....but I am still working so no worries yet


you couldnt if you tried...

and you overlooked many many things...

Raijin36


Krazylicious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:14 am


Raijin36
Krazylicious
personally I wouldn't use that team I got one pokemon (my metagross) which could take them all out, thats with earthquake, it can take out even skarmory when I give it a iron ball. So the moral is type based parties are not smart but are still fun. Also if you manage to take out metagross I still can use electric, Fire, and water to do a reasonable amount of damage so a few of those are dead no matter what....but I am still working so no worries yet


you couldnt if you tried...

and you overlooked many many things...


Like? oh yeah think I didn't think about skarmory being flying, got it planned already. Other things like speed? I got those planned too...I just didn't show all my data. Using move pool and types to cover eachother? it doesn't work to well unless you are in a double battle...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:53 pm


Krazylicious
Raijin36
Krazylicious
personally I wouldn't use that team I got one pokemon (my metagross) which could take them all out, thats with earthquake, it can take out even skarmory when I give it a iron ball. So the moral is type based parties are not smart but are still fun. Also if you manage to take out metagross I still can use electric, Fire, and water to do a reasonable amount of damage so a few of those are dead no matter what....but I am still working so no worries yet


you couldnt if you tried...

and you overlooked many many things...


Like? oh yeah think I didn't think about skarmory being flying, got it planned already. Other things like speed? I got those planned too...I just didn't show all my data. Using move pool and types to cover eachother? it doesn't work to well unless you are in a double battle...


okay lets stop this, please?

and lets do what we cam here to do and help each others teams the only thing i'd change personally is charizard but if you want you can keep it but make sure it has the absolute advantage in type speed and power...

now what didnt you like about mine?

Raijin36

Reply
Contest Hall

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//