Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Super Junior's English? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you love their fobby "engrish"?
  HECK YEAH!!
View Results

khkid

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:11 pm


Super Junior engrish is awesome. There are many videos showing them talk in engrish. If you want, post them here. Yes, engrish because they probably can't say english for beans.

Here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_yJnytsv3c It's really and it has Teukie and Hyukie.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:21 pm


`♥ Great idea! I'll be sure to post more vids when I'm not too busy.

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


midnight v e n u s_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:32 pm


I love watching their English lessons on Full House. xDD; I remember the Donghae + KiBum one. "Share me...Music with me?" xDD; Donghae! <3 Kibum speaks english though. :]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:32 pm


O___O I meant to say really funny. I think Super Junior Show Ep. 10 has them talking in "engrish"

khkid

Adorable Lunatic


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:57 pm


:O weeee^^ heart wish they could read our mail and stuff 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:09 pm


`♥ XD I LOVE DONGHAE'S ENGRISH.
I find; DongHae, KiBum, and ShiWon to have the best English. xD

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:11 pm


EunHyuk sings in engrish very well to ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nky8KyeQwi0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:18 pm


its fun to listen to them speak english~ its so cute~
they sould like little kids. lol~~~

Eunhee33


chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:22 pm


Very Nice English Eunhyuk~!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:27 pm


`♥ One day.
They should go to Canada and learn English.
We teach them. xD rofl

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


Namu_Namz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:29 pm


YESH!! whee I would so do that ^^ infact, translation is what I do best in school xD well only with three languages starting spanish,french and english sweatdrop can't help them yet xD
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:34 pm


`♥ OH YES!
lmfao, i must help suju and teach the
and they must teach me.

`xo_iHαηHeeJeη » 'sαгαпgнαe‹з .
*J u d g e me all you want , but keep the v e r d i c t to yourself .

imjennu
Crew


midnight v e n u s_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:52 pm


[+~♥Everday, Everynight, Everywhere
This connected feelings...♥~+]



xDDD; What languages do they know how to speak? Well, other than Korean, course. xD


[+~♥..will always be our truth
Now, our tale begins..♥~+]
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:22 pm


I think that Japanese (only a little) but only some of the members. Engrish xD , Chinese (Shiwon and Hankyung) and I don't know anymore @_@ ... Good question biggrin !!

Namu_Namz


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:22 pm


I think Teukie's studying Chinese as well... But I'm not sure...

I've seen SungMin sing something by Usher... DongHae and EunHyuk sing "Sexy Back", umm... there was more... >> Oh, DongHae also sang something by N*Sync... I don't remember which song though...
Teh YehWook sang something too...
And there's this one part of episode 10? of the suju show, as khkid said.

There's also a sukira clip where Teukie and Hyukkie read an english fan letter.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//