|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:49 pm
Heyyyy GWC. I'm sorry I didn't become the member I wanted to, but there are some things preventing me from being as active as I can. So, I'm quitting all of my guilds...
Good luck. Feel free to continue using any things I gave to the GWC.
Again, Good luck and I hope y'all grow
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:30 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:15 am
GWC has come to terms on the release of Salieri. We wish him all the best in his future endavours. lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:54 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|