Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
guess what?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gracesim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:15 am


today I am wearing my strokes shirt at school! I got it at the gibson ampitheatre when they played there last year! freaking awesome!!!
I LOVE JULIAN.... heart
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:54 am


very hip heart

AlbertJR


josiRain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:37 am


aww i want one sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:18 pm


I'm gonna go to t-shirtstands on festivals and look for one!
even if it is fake, at least i'll have one

AlbertJR

Reply
The Strokes Guild!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//