what kinda of music do you think the characters listen to
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:53 pm
I dont know probably like my chem or panic @ the disco
Butt Rocker
Offline
my dog ate my sanity Vice Captain
Offline
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:26 pm
Somehow I kinda doubt Largo would be into that.
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:41 am
I see Largo either listening to metal(like Iron Maiden, or newer stuff like Dragonforce) or techno styled music.
Piro..I think its pretty obvious. Anime/video game music, for sure!
HightopNinja
Offline
carrieXchaos
Offline
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:20 pm
thats a good question (x.x)
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:26 pm
Piro: J-Pop Largo: I don't know, probably video game openings and such. Kimiko: Love songs, something soft? Erika: I don't think she cares. Yuki: Miscellaneous Miho: Heavy metal or rock. Ping: Techno Seraphim: Gospel music? Don't think so.xD Junipei: Kung Fu Fighting Dom: Killings? Boo: The hamster dance
at least one ofthem better listen to ero or indi otherwise all my heros are dead
i bet leet man does
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:05 pm
Piro would probably listen to J-Pop and maybe some House. I imagine Largo listens to some sort of video game sound effects medley consisting of gunshots, swordfights, and zombie moans.