Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Supernatural / Paranormal Guild

Back to Guilds

a nexus of all things supernatural and occult. 

Tags: paranormal, supernatural, ghosts, demons, occult 

Reply The Nexus (General Discussion)
A Connection Between Black Holes and God? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackholes Leading To Heaven?
  You're Outta Your Mind!
  Yeah I believe that.
View Results

Endlos Blut Staub

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:06 pm


OKay so,
My friend and I were watching Super Massive Blackholes on The Science channel just now and they were talking about how the univers was created. Well their theory is that the black hole started to feed on it's own gas, created a quazar. That in turn caused the gas around it to form stars, in turn causing the "big bang".

So I was thinking, considering I am a person who looks at things from both a scientific and religious standpoint, that God is, or is in the black hole. The theory is that considering it's thought that every univers has a black hole in the middle of it, that maybe that's where Heaven is. No one has told us, and people have been searching forever, and it could be that the answer is right under our noses.

Anyway, my whole point of this was to see what you thought about the connection between blackholes and the entrance into Heaven.

Any thoughts?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:04 am


Possible... but I don't know if I'd put any stock into it.

Lila Malvae
Captain


[--Caius Inferi--]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:59 pm


Its a plausible theory, but I dont buy into it. Im not much of a religious person ,all in all. And it tends to be that answers are often hidden in plain sight.

Now, I may not buy into it, but I like this thoery. So, I have a question to pose to you. According to a couple astronomy type professors over at the Uni, black holes are formed when stars die, or burn out. Would you say that perhaps an overburden of souls pressing to get to the afterlife would be the catalyst for such an event? Could also the blackness of space perhaps a state of purgatory in a sense?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:13 am


Event Horizon was a very creepy movie, but I think that's all it really is.
Honestly, I really think that black holes are like Mother Nature's cosmic recking ball. The Ancient Egyptians might say that black holes are the tools of Set.
I still think that in nature, certain things must be broken down before new things can be created (life feeds on life). Certainly, black holes have as much religious meaning behind them as our ancestors regarded the sun. If you compare it that way, then these black holes are necessary elements of our universe.

Lila Malvae
Captain


Shanna66
Vice Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:03 am


well, they are suposed to be like a portal to another dimension, though in my religion is a dimenion of creatures, almost like the creatures we talk about here. but it could very well be heavan.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:37 pm


I have always believed that they are portals to other dimensions. Could it be Heaven, quite possibly. Could it be more than just one dimension? Most likely. Would i jump into one just for shits and giggles to prove my theories? Definately not. They are solely theories, with no proof, just thoughts from my large imagination.

[-Maegan-]


Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:48 pm


It doesn't satisfy my question of "Where did the stuff that made up the Big Bang come from?"

So I don't think God is a black hole. I think God is the universe, or multiverse, or All That Is.

I do think that black holes are a part of God though.

I'm not sure that black holes are an entrance to Heaven, as Heaven isn't considered to be part of the physical plane. I'd have to know what was on the other side (if anything) of a black hole.

That's my opinion.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:04 pm


Black holes are mass condensed into space far less than that mass would need to occupy. Something as small as the Empire State Building would still take up as much space as a toothpick if all the space between nucleons was removed and temperature was reduced to absolute zero - something the size of a STAR would still be a planetoid volume under the same circumstances! The biggest black holes, however, are billiard-ball sized, yet beyond a Red Giant in mass.

Point is, they're glitches in the informational structure of the universe. Necessary energy sinks, a yin to the yang of stars. However, spiritual energy is unaffected by gravity, and a spirit cannot be trapped by a singularity such as a black hole.

Evidence of creation can be found in quantum physics - at some point everything is an informational structure, and nothing REALLY exists. And something is composing and maintaining the informational energy structures that you find if you look closely enough at anything.

Eikon Theos


Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:38 pm


I like your theory...Its possible.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:08 pm


That is an extremely interesting theory that I have never even thought about, seriously anything is possible.

Miss_Mad_Hatter87


The Reason For Your Death

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:38 pm


Call me a coward but i don't like thinking about this.IT MAKES ME THINK ABOUT HEAVON WHICH MAKES ME THINK ABOUT DEATH AND I AM AFRAID TO DIE.i MEAN WHAT BEHOLDS ME AFTER THIS?I'M ALMOST AFRAID TO FIND OUT!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:18 am


That's a very interesting point of view.
I have slightly similar views about the Big Bang Theory. I always thought that maybe God caused the Big Bang so that everything could be created.
I think approaching things from a religious and scientific viewpoint prevents a lot of conflict and makes more sense.

Siliphia


Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:04 pm


...or maybe they are portals to Hell?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:44 pm


I dont know if its a portal to heaven but i believe they go somewhere

haine13


Lady Regina Jane

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:14 am


Endlos Blut Staub
OKay so,
My friend and I were watching Super Massive Blackholes on The Science channel just now and they were talking about how the univers was created. Well their theory is that the black hole started to feed on it's own gas, created a quazar. That in turn caused the gas around it to form stars, in turn causing the "big bang".

So I was thinking, considering I am a person who looks at things from both a scientific and religious standpoint, that God is, or is in the black hole. The theory is that considering it's thought that every univers has a black hole in the middle of it, that maybe that's where Heaven is. No one has told us, and people have been searching forever, and it could be that the answer is right under our noses.

Anyway, my whole point of this was to see what you thought about the connection between blackholes and the entrance into Heaven.

Any thoughts?


Okay... first of all, Black holes and gas do not create themselves... For that matter, matter and energy did not and do not create themselves. The Big Bang logically couldn't happen without intelligent design, I'm afraid.... so that first part is completely irrational.

It is theorised but not likely that black holes can lead to other dimensions or planes of existance. Heaven as we think of it is on another plane of existance.... heaven isn't just "Up there"... It's beyond Space, Time, and this reality as we know it. My thoughts are that the balck hole's sigularity will destroy you be fore you get anywhere near it... so if by getting killed and your faith is in the right place and going to heaven, then I'd have to agree. ^_^

What actually transpires beneath the veil of a black hole's event horizon? Heh Heh... Decent people shouldn't think too much about that....
Reply
The Nexus (General Discussion)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//