Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
So tired

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

!
  ~
View Results

Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:50 pm


Massive headache of doooooom.

Anyhue, the event I was preparing for has come and gone and I'm all caught up. The catch however is that there will be add-ons to this event for the next month at least. sweatdrop

So while there's not exactly any reason for me to not be around I'm making no promises. Honestly I've still got a lot of personal mini-goals to work through.

And as usual there's a lot of stupid stuff going on all over the place.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:54 pm


Stupid things going on is inevitable.. ;__;

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:29 am


Seriously. xp
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:05 pm


*Offers a muffin*

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:48 am


*graunches muffin* whee heart
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:39 pm


4laugh

Micherru


Fellanora
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:43 am


whee heart
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//