Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox
Let's Talk! ^^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrisAnn BK
Vice Captain

Caring Smoker

19,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:39 pm


Hi everyone!
^^

How are ya'll?
=3
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:24 am


Hi Kisa!

I'm fine! Just up at 6 a.m. because my parents had to go to work and they make all kind of noise moving about and it woke me up! Again!

*Waves fist in air* I'm glad them kids are outta' mah house! scream

Spirit-San


KrisAnn BK
Vice Captain

Caring Smoker

19,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:21 am


Ha, ha, ha....
Though I'm stuck taking care of my Grandma all day.
='(

Anyways,
wow, 6 a.m.?
Tis early much?
=3
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:25 am


It can't be that bad. ;O
( I'd be scared to take care of a certain grandmother of mines. I think she hates me. ;-; )

I know! D<
But now it's like one and I should've woke up at 12 but I got lazy.And now I'm in a rush to do things before my mamah gets home. Dx

HOMIGOSH!!!
I'm brainstorming to make a thread and I have all kind of idea's coming to me! All I need to do is write them down!

Spirit-San


KrisAnn BK
Vice Captain

Caring Smoker

19,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:48 pm


Then write them down and let's here 'em!
=3

And yeah, I'm afraid that I'll do something wrong taking care of Grandma,
but our friend came over to help thank gosh.
=)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:03 pm


I'm brainstorming!
One character seems god-mody though>I'm trying to fix that. Dx

Spirit-San


KrisAnn BK
Vice Captain

Caring Smoker

19,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:22 pm


PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:36 pm


I already learned it! scream

I'm sad now.My friends stood me up at the movies. ='(

Spirit-San


KrisAnn BK
Vice Captain

Caring Smoker

19,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:08 pm


Aw...
How mean,
why'd they do that?
=(
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:36 pm


I know.
And my step dad is no help.
I asked him if he was at home so he could tell me my friend's number.(I forgot to write it down when I left) and he started yelling at me. ;_;
And he wonders why I give him no respect. D<

Anyway,I don't know.I'm not even that concerned about it anymore.Besides,the movie they wanted to see I couldn't really care for.

Hey,how do you feel about next generations Inuyasha plots?
I just noticed that's what most my plots are about. x.x'

Spirit-San


KrisAnn BK
Vice Captain

Caring Smoker

19,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:44 pm


I'll join.
=3
Though all the Inu NG role plays I've joined died...
='(
It wasn't my fault!
I was always the last one to post, trying to save it.

Also, have you heard of 'Walker Texas Ranger'?
I love that show.
xP
I'm trying to come up with a plot for it,
but I can't, and it'd probably die very quickly....
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:48 pm


I gave up on making theads.
No one joined! ;_;
And yet everyone who has seen my plots think they're wonderful.[no emotion icon to express my feelings right now. D<]

Sorry,no I haven't.
I don't really watch tv.

Spirit-San


KrisAnn BK
Vice Captain

Caring Smoker

19,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:59 pm


I basically only watch Walker Texas Ranger, Reba, What i Like About You, 7th Heaven, and South Park.
><;
And 7th Heaven recently ended their series (TT__TT),
and all the others only come on, on weekdays occasionally.
I don't really like any other shows, so I don't watch 'em.
xP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:54 am


I remember Reba and South Park.
I haven't watched neither in a while though. Dx

I've set up the thread!
Just got to finish it now. .-.

Spirit-San


KrisAnn BK
Vice Captain

Caring Smoker

19,175 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:58 am


Yay!
=D
I'm gonna join once I've got the chance!
=)
Reply
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//