Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
NEW website and video up!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaimuStar

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:13 pm


Incase you didn't already know.
The video is an alternative video for You Only Live Once.
The website looks pretty awesome. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:41 pm


I love the new video, Its simply AMAZING!

Thanks For The Venom


AlbertJR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:55 am


The new video makes my computer slow down, so I thought it was annoying . but hey, I still love them 3nodding
Reply
The Strokes Guild!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//