Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
My first topic...wow.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowy-Chan

Precious Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:56 pm


Well, I'd thought I'd post a thread on here. Just to show that I do come on here every once in awhile...'cause for some reason I feel like I don't. So I'd like to know a little more about you people. What's your favorite items on Gaia & any other website you may go on.

Mine is My Fuzzy Penguin Slippers, and my other favorite website is Howard Forums. It's a Mobile Phone Community thing. So yes.

My first thread...I wanted to make sure it was something interesting, and something that's not really...unoriginal...but of course...I haven't been here that long, I don't know anyone that well 3nodding . Oh well.

See you guys around! ninja
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:09 am


well do i need to introduce my charcater to you

i guess that is the only thing you don't know of me wink

ok here we go

i am a half wolf half vampire hybrid

wolf as in from wolf's rain

and vampire as in vampire

ohh i look like my avatar

ldemonbabkinnsl


Shadowy-Chan

Precious Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:19 am


the half demon
well do i need to introduce my charcater to you

i guess that is the only thing you don't know of me wink

ok here we go

i am a half wolf half vampire hybrid

wolf as in from wolf's rain

and vampire as in vampire

ohh i look like my avatar

i've never seen wolf's rain
i don't have a character sweatdrop
i'm just here to talk?
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:53 pm


ello person i dont know, come talk to us 3nodding
seein as we are doin a character type theme here....
I am the fairy, actually im now the fairy princess, apparently...
Just because i wanted to hop around poking people with my wand and have pretty wings and my own treehouse 3nodding whee so thats why im fairy haha

Jools
Crew


Shadowy-Chan

Precious Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:12 pm


Jools
ello person i dont know, come talk to us 3nodding
seein as we are doin a character type theme here....
I am the fairy, actually im now the fairy princess, apparently...
Just because i wanted to hop around poking people with my wand and have pretty wings and my own treehouse 3nodding whee so thats why im fairy haha

Well I meant I don't have a character yet....I really should make one...I should be like...a midget or something..aha ha ha...or a fox ya know?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:55 pm


my favorite item is my nitemare headband.....never taken it off and i dont plan to
and if you wanna see my character profile look in the character profile thread ^^;;

1-800 Grombie


belive

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:03 pm


my favorite item is halo or panda hat or grizzy hat
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:07 pm


hi

NOT_alone_in_the_world


Mortician
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:14 pm


belive
my favorite item is halo or panda hat or grizzy hat


one of our members Tamoko
she owns not only a PANDA HAT but also owns a HALO
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:06 pm


The halo is one of the best items whee

Nitemare scarf is my favorite item

Not sure about my character as of now, maybe some guy in a straight jacket 3nodding

-Crimsonic_Sin-


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:57 pm


*Mumbles something*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:16 pm


me name is Sheer.
I look like my avatar
I'm 13 years old
ummmm...hmm...I like pizza and Nacho cheese

sheerpower

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FallenArchAngel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:20 pm


sheerpower
me name is Sheer.
I look like my avatar
I'm 13 years old
ummmm...hmm...I like pizza and Nacho cheese

Why do you have bright red hair IRL....*walks off mumbling*...people are so strange.... rolleyes
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:26 pm


FallenArchAngel
sheerpower
me name is Sheer.
I look like my avatar
I'm 13 years old
ummmm...hmm...I like pizza and Nacho cheese

Why do you have bright red hair IRL....*walks off mumbling*...people are so strange.... rolleyes

It goes with the cloths and it was the one I started with.

((Some Think I'm cheap))

sheerpower

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:59 am


Im cheap! *Shifty eyes*
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//