Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Aww!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~
  !
View Results

Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:47 am


wildxleo
Dear, Faranath

This is an automated system letter from the Gaia Staff. We are sorry to ask for your password, but we need your password & E-mail to verify that you are a user of Gaia online. You have also been reported of hacking. We will need to check your account, to see if you have ever previously hacked an account. As we said to you before it would be best to give you E-mail followed by your password. In the event that you do not respond to this letter your account well is deleted.

Thank you, from the Gaia Staff.
For your corporation we will give you a free monthly collectible of your choice.


(Text styles applied by me.) They used my name and offered a collectible of my choice (halo please, I could use the fast cash,) it must be legitimate! rolleyes

I'm moderately impressed though, I only see two grammar mistakes, one for punctuation and everything at a glance was spelled correctly. Kudos to this guy who'll get banned and then make ANOTHER boring little default options account to do this with.

It does amuse me greatly that they need my password and email to "verify" that I am a "user of Gaia online." I know what he's getting @, mind you...but that's just a funny way of putting it.

(*snerksnerk* and there are more grammar and punctuation mistakes in my remarks than in the original PM)
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:18 pm


How cute!

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:57 pm


No! No!! Not my account well! That's the only place I can get my water from T____T

(and where I meet the very handsome well-sheep wink heart )
Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//