Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild
Where the HELL can I get Good Screencaps

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Buffy Bot ]

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:51 pm


I really want to find good screencaps so I can add them together to make a gif image but sites like screencappiness and screencap paradise are to spread apart any sites?
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:10 pm


I don't get why you're complaining about screencap paradise it's the best selection there is. You won't find better.

hazellazer

Reply
The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//