Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Maki announcement!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...what do you think it is??
  Boy
  Girl
  Boy and girl??
  Twins?? WHAT??!!!
View Results

Maki Minakoaino

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:18 am


So......we found out what our baby's gonna be..

dumm

dumm

dumm.....

they're pretty sure that it's another girl wink

just thought you guys would like to know.

any name suggestions??
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:29 pm


Awwws, congratulations!

Calamanari


Micherru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:23 pm


Congrats. heart

Although I must say, I know about 5 people who are expecting and all of them are having girls. XD whee
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:29 am


TY biggrin


......but no one has any name suggestions?????

Maki Minakoaino


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:52 pm


You know...we're a good crowd in my somewhat-less-than-humble opinion. An excellent set of people really.

But (and this is one Gaian's opinion) it's just a tad creepy that you're asking for baby name suggestions online. The "which do you like better" thing from last time was less creepy but really pushing the envelope.

Perhaps it's my past experiences with this sort of thing that's setting me off this time. I dunno. But I still ain't sayin' nothin'. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:02 pm


Aww, perhaps we should take it as an hour to be considered worthy of suggesting names and that she.. considers us as family...? xd sweatdrop

Calamanari


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:38 am


I considered that. It's what prompted me to post something (that is no doubt considerably tactless especially coming from a technical stranger) rather than to just keep ignoring it.

*L* I'd hope by now she knows I don't mean OMFGYOUSUCK! Let's face it...the internet is a scary place and you can't really know anybody. Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes...not.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:03 pm


Eew, I know what you mean.. Easy to see the scary people who "pretend" they're staff on the game and scam you, already..

Calamanari

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//