Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Repost from RAoK

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

!
  ~
View Results

Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:51 am


I'm gonna be around less than usual for 3 weeks or so. There's an event coming up on another site I play sometimes and I'm going to be busy leveling characters in preparation for it. Do luv yas though. heart And of course I'll be checking in daily when I can so if there's something I need to know/do/pay attention to, just PM me. I'll get to it.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:15 am


*HUGGLES*

Maki Minakoaino


Calamanari

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:37 pm


When you return, this place will be in flames and chaos! (we'll make sure of it! biggrin )
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:11 am


*luvs you for it* whee

*gnaws on Maki*

Fellanora
Captain


Micherru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:19 pm


*Clings* sad You can't leave me alone with Cala! cry heart
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:12 am


*takes j00 wif me* heart

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:29 pm


Kyahahaha!! *slips into Felly's luggage too*
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:38 am


This can only end in tears. +He goes along to witness.+

Voleur dCoeur
Crew


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:06 am


Why are j00 following me??! stressed
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:32 pm


YAY! heart

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:14 pm


*stalker music*

...

*ominous shadows*
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:36 pm


o_o

Micherru

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//