Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild
Buffy Comics / Graphic Novels

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you read the Buffy Comics?
  Yes
  No
View Results

ladymink

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:49 am


Hi everyone. While I'm not new to Buffy, I AM new to the whole Buffy comics and graphic novels. I just picked up the first issue of The Long Way Home and I'm headed out to pick up 2 and 3.

After looking around online, I'm confused about the comics up until now and their order. There's a really nifty resource over at Wikipedia Buffy Comics Chronology for the chronological order of the graphic novels, but then when I look at Dark Horse's numbering scheme of their novels, it doesn't follow chronological order.

Any advice for someone just starting out with Buffy Comics and how I should approach the huge task of catching up? Thanks!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:10 pm


i didn't know they had graphic novels of Buffy, that would be so cool to read. where can i get them??

Aries6511


ladymink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:00 pm


Check out Barnes and Noble or Amazon online. Most of them aren't in stores. The new comics, however, can be found at local comic shops. They're on issue 4, so it'll be eqasy to catch up with what the gang's been up to since the end of season 7.
Reply
The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//