Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] :< Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crowfoot

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:22 am


Moha was staring at the border of her desert, again. The day had reached it's point, and the ground was baking, the sun threatening to scorch off napping lions' fur. Even the goddess was slightly bothered by it. Lazily, she got up, and moved away from the border, to the shade of the scrubby bushes and cactuses that loomed over the sand.

With a little huff, the lioness chose a spot of shaded sand. There was another huff as she rolled over onto her side, and closed her eyes. She would find someone- Worthy of her preence, of course, and maybe ask them about new Prides, pride leaders, major events, just crap like that.

Maybe, of course. Almost content, she let her crown drop off her head, into the sand.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:51 pm


Kataa'k was not in a happy mood, not at all, he couldn't find his idiot brother, still, and it was hot, unbelievably hot and it didn't help that his pelt was black, and that his armor was heavy. He huffed as he padded along, paws sifting in the sand every step, sand, it was getting annoying now. However, he couldn't take off from the ground for flight from here, the sand would kick up in his eyes...again.

Yes, he tried it mere moments ago.

He sighed and continued along, he thought he saw something in the distance. Was this place playing a trick on him, or was there something on the horizon waiting for him?

He wasn't sure...not at all.

DragonsRage24


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:25 pm


Suddenly Moha's head jerked up, eyes open. She heard a huffing noise, rather clearly, over the whisp of desert sand and the occasional bird cries. Another cub? Jesus, what was with them? Did she look motherly or something? With an amused snort at the thought, she struggled into a sitting position. Groggily, the goddess looked around, before cringing at the sight of blinding, shiny metal.

"You!" The tan lioness shouted, standing up to her full height- Not that it was very impressive. She squinted, trying to get a better view of whatever it was. Metal? Who would be stupid enough to wear that in a desert?
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:29 pm


(Let me know if you want me to post his concept art X3 <3)

Katana'k stopped, cringed at the voice. Was someone going to yell at him now? He sighed , peered around with white eyes that seemed to glow in the sun. He frowned, his longer fangs gleaming, his mouth curling into a frown of annoyance, who was going to bother him now? His eyes then fell on a figure, much like the color of the sand. He raised a brow, dared to take a step closer to this...other. A female, he could tell by the voice, something else though was about her, was she a goddess?

What was with him meeting other immortals lately huh?

"What about me? I see you as well..."

DragonsRage24


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:45 pm


[It's alright, but thanks <33]

An adult. Thank Gods! A male, by the sounds of it's voice. Ughh. Taking a step back, she glared at this intruder. "You're intruding. Get out of my desert. Now." Apparently, she had no idea that this was an immortal. Sneering, she puffed up her fur and added, "Well, it's good to know you're not blind, then. You should be able to find you're way out just fine. Now move along, would you?"

Haughtily, the goddess sat down on her haunches, her wings folded tightly to her back.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:02 pm


Katana'k frowned, sneered a bit at her. Who did tis goddess think she was, perhaps she might be the goddess of this desert, since she seemed so fond of it, though he wasn't sure why really...the sand, ilk. "Hmmm....No. I go where I please, I'm on a hunt for my brother, I'm looking for him here, I will not leave until I believe I am done here..." he grinned at her. Though he was not a god of a physical substance, he was the god of pride, and he had pride, and would not leave until he saw fit.

He pulled his blackened wings upon his back, his armor glinted in teh sun adn he blinked, and grinned.

This might be...interesting.

DragonsRage24


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:17 pm


Oh. A god. Mohabla's bravado was quickly deflated as she caught sight of the lion's wings. "You can go wherever you jolly where please /except/ here. Understand?" Her voice wasn't too convincing, however. twitching her tail slightly, she decided to make nice... sortof, anyways. No need for an enemy. Especially one who needs to wear armor. "Your domain?" The goddess spoke, gruffly. It might be war, or something like that. All that stuff on him, it must be used for something.

Mohabla would not give up that easily, though. "I'm pretty sure there ain't any gods around here, other then me, so you should move on."
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:23 pm


He smirked at her, seemed like she noticed finally that he was an immortal too. He flicked his tail, grinned, pawed at the stupid sand beneath his paws that continuously shifted. "I'll go wherever I want including here," he said with a nod, his tone was serious, he was serious. No one would tell him where he could and could not go. "My domain? Whats your domain hmm? I'm of Pride," he said, he didn't need to explain anymore, he wouldn't give her his name until she gave hers first.

Seemed only fair.

"I could take your word for it, however, if you are the only god around here, then I was mistaken in believing you were a goddess, playing a trick on me dear?" he asked with a smirk.

Oh yes, this would be very interesting.

DragonsRage24


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:38 pm


She curled her lip slightly, irked by that smug look on his face. "We'll see about that." Her threat sounded empty, though, next to his serious words. "Pride, then? So what do you have to be proud of? I sure can't see anything. And I'm of desert, if you're too much of a dolt to notice." The goddess cocked her head, a sneer painted across her face. He needn't know her name, she decided. Names were a precious thing, not to be given to this peacock.

Mohabla's pupils grew into tiny pinpoints, as she realized her mistake in words. Damnit. Now she looked like an imbecile! Trying not to show her embarresment, she grinned back at him. "I'm afraid you must of misheard me, I'm a goddess, lion. You may be able to see, but you've proved you can hear a damn thing."

She hoped he would just go already.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:31 am


"I know what you are," he said without feeling, emotion, just staring at her. Did she really think he was that stupid? he felt his blood boil a bit, and growled internally at this female. A strange feeling in him, had to come from somewhere, had to have its roots somewhere, but he wasn't sure what. Perhaps it was just rage from not being able to find his brother yet.

"If you cannot see what I am to be proud of, then I must wonder how much pride you have in yourself, though I'd rather not pry with someone like you," he said with a smirk. Strange female, females seemed very strange,they were always moody. "I can see that you are a goddess dear, and I could hear your mis-wording as well," he said with a smirk.

This was fun.

DragonsRage24


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:55 pm


Moha flinched slightly, standing up straighter, trying to keep eye contact. What was this guy? All this creepy stuff.... Would he stop staring already? "What, enjoying the view?" The goddess grinned weakly, pulling her wings tighter to herself. No male was going to get the better of her.

"And I'd rather you not pry, so it'd be best if you just went." She spat, glaring at him. Males! All the same. Cocky, ego-maniacs, only interested in one thing. Trying not to bare her teeth or snarl, she flicked her tail, irritably. "Are you sure? Maybe you imagined it. Maybe the heat is getting to you." Moha smiled coolly at him, trying to stay calm. No anger here. Nope. None.

Right?
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:44 pm


"Enjoying the view of what?" he asked in all seriousness, wait, did she think he was looking her over? He huffed at the thought internally, did she really think he was like that? He wasn't like most males he had seen in his lifetime, figures, women, they were always moody, always liked to blame every male in the world huh? "I don't pry when I don't need to, and I ask first of course...I don't like to over use my powers, especially when others do not wish me to."

He watched her, watched her watch him, and he smirked, but frowned as well, "Do you really think I'm like all the other rogue males that wander around, and just like spending a night or two with a female, and then leave? Those males do not realize what they are, and their loss of pride...I would have hoped you would have thought better, being a goddess and all."

Interesting, interesting.

Did she just...not trust males?

Was there a reason for it?

Hmm.

DragonsRage24


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:39 pm


The lioness simply smirked, with a puzzled look in her eye. He knew what she was talking about, right? Hopefully, atleast, he got the point, and wouldn't. "Of course you don't pry. Right." Mohabla flattened her ears to her head, glaring at the God.

"No, I don't think. I know that you are. All males are, so there's no reason to think, or wonder. I don't need to do that." By then she had just about had enough, and spread out her ragged wings irritably. "And I would have thought you knew better then to come into my territory. Just go already, okay? I have stuff to do, and none of it includes the idiotic likes of you." The goddess finished off the sentence with a low snarl, twitching her tail. She rarely trusted anyone, but atleast lionesses had a chance, albeit a very small one, to earn her trust. Males... No, she would not trust the smallest of secrets with them. Never again.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:08 pm


"What, don't trust me goddess?" he asked, quirking a brow. It seemed like she didn't trust others very well, or just males, maybe it was just males she didn't like. Pfft, figured. "You don't know what or who I am," he said, eyes narrowing, he held his growl silent in his throat. Oh, it was on. She didn't even know him, it wasn't right to assume, not right at all. "So don't assume goddess..."

"I'll still go where I please, and I'm sorry, I'm not the idiot who assumes things about others you know," he snarled back at her, then a grin came upon him, and he swayed his tail. Females and their...strange moods, not trusting males. Why wasn't this one more like Mtima? Least she was nicer.

Strange strange goddess.

Katana'k padded forward, then right by her, taunting her yes, but not touching her, walking right past her he smirked to himself, "I'm not done here, so I won't leave yet..." as he walked, he scraped his claws into the sand, wanting to see what would happen, if anything. He walked on though, waited, seeing if she would follow, or go on ehr way. Either way, least he could go on with his search.

DragonsRage24


Crowfoot

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:24 pm


"Ughh!" The goddess had reached her breaking point, and an angry little twitch was developing in her left eye. "As a matter of fact, you arrogant little god, I do not trust you. Obviously." Moha raked her dark claws through the sand, staring at him. "And I know exactly who and what the hell you are! So don't you dare try and tell me I don't." She snarled at the end of her sentence, green eyes aflame.

"And I can kick any a** I please. So, this is you're last chance. Get the freaking hell out of my desert and maybe you won't have to go through another life." The lioness raised her hackles, curling her lip and revealing sharp canines.

"Oh, you know what? I think you will." She glared down at the sand, murmuring whispered commands to it. Piles upon piles of sand rose, weakly at first, but strengthened as it hardened like a rock, and swept towards that arrogant, vain God.
Reply
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//